• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Twilight Gems...anywhere but Assassins?!

I've been running around in Yen Sid's tower killing assassins. All I get are Dense Gems... I have Sweet Memories equipped, Meteor Staff, and Genji Shield. (Those all have Lucky Lucky on them) I also have the actual ability equipped on all 3 of us. I have gotten ONE Twilight Gem. Is there...
  2. T

Who said you couldn't beat Xaldin on Proud with less than lvl 45...?

Because I just beat him on lvl 35 You'll just have to believe me, I don't have a pic to proove it...and IF I DID take a pic of my stats then a pic of him beaten, you would say it was fake...or something like that. I know someone WILL disagree with me. I'll just have to deal with it... Well...
  3. T

Why do you have to kill a boss with a finisher?!

Argh! I hate that. It's annoying enough with Xemnas, though he's knocked out when you finish him. It is so irritating, especially if you have just healed and have Berserk Charge on...I had to heal from Sephiroth an extra 2-3 times just to finish him off. Probably the most annoying, though, is...
  4. T

Location of my last Limit?

Its before Simba/King's Pride and after Jack/Applause, applause. I've been filling out my journal lately and I'm gonna have some questions later too, probably :P Help appreciated =)
  5. T

~Best places for training drives, period (May be some spoilers)

(Wow, 2 topics in like 10 minutes. 1 for helping me and one for helping others :D) Here's the places I used to level my forms. I heard this from other people, (except for valor- made that one myself) so I'm not taking all the credit here ^_^ The descriptions I got weren't very detailed either...
  6. T

Maniac Training - 1k Points.

Yeah, there have probably been a bunch of threads about this, but, honestly, help me out here. I have all my combo pluses off, a combo minus on, Fenrir, and my finishers, so basically all i do is a finisher for the whole combo ^_^ I got arouond 600 points max with just going into the giant...
  7. T

Best place to level up all summons? (And a really good Final would be good too)

I'm gonna level up all my summons (which I have never used before...rofl). I have beaten the game, so, what would be the best place for all of them? Or even specific places for each would help. Also, what are the BEST places for final? In TWTNW, I get like...7xp per run...which makes me go...
  8. T

Try and figure out the names of all of the Org. Members!

The thread where you try and figure out all of the organization member's names! We already know Zexion and Roxas, which are Ienzo and Sora. -Xehanort -Xigbar -Xaldin -Vexen -Lexaeus -Saix -Axel -Demyx -Luxord -Marluxia -Larxene I have to go, but I'll edit my post and guess around later. I...
  9. T

Oh my god, where are dancers?!?!

I have one drop left from dancers to get my last Orichalcum+, the last item for Ultima Weapon!! Where are Dancers?!! You shall have my greatest thanks! EDIT: I have already beaten the game, so, yeah. If that makes a difference
  10. T

I need these 11 items for UW- location help please!

I need 11 more synthesis items to get my last Orichalcum+, can I have some locations for these things please? -Frost Crystal -lightning crystal -lucid stone -power stone -power gem -dark crystal -dense stone -Twilight Shard, Stone, and Gem -Energy stone Since these are the last items I have to...
  11. T

Good places to train Master/Final?

I've maxed Valor at 7 out at the Olympus Coliseum, it went quite fast. Wisdom is stupid. I'll suffer lvling that later. Master? Guage goes down every hit you plant, so I need a good place to train that. Final? Is it just me or does the xp not go up in any other world besides TWTNW? It...
  12. T

Area 51 DOES EXIST!!!1!!11one!

Reposting in Discussion...
  13. T

Spoil this game for me...please!

I'll never bother to get a GBA, so I just want somebody to come out and give me a fairly detailed rundown of CoM...since KHII is coming out in less than a month anyway. I don't want a FAQ, since that tells every battle and whatnot, I just want the story. Remember...detailed, not just a summary.
  14. T

Anyone have a SOF:P2 recording?

Yeah, Showdown of Fate, Part 2. I don't have FM but I've found movies of the Part 1 and Unknown Battle (see signature). I would like to add Part 2 to my collection :D Thanks in advance... P.S. I would prefer either putfile or...google video for the movie, but, I don't mind anything, really...
  15. T

Hi people :D

I have been looking at this site for awhile now, so, obviously I decided to join it. I belong to a few forums, so...I know pretty much everything about rules, getting images, blah, blah. So, all in all, hello :D
Back