• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ajexmi

Original ► New Book - 'Simple & Clean: Unlocking Kingdom Hearts'

It is with the greatest pleasure that I announce Simple & Clean: Unlocking Kingdom Hearts will release March 3rd 2022. 👑 ❤️ The book will recap and assess the entire Dark Seeker Saga. eBook pre-orders are now live, and will also be available in paperback and hardcover from 03/03/2022. Relive the...
  2. Ajexmi

Lit ► Norse Mythology That Inspired Final Fantasy VII (book)

Hey, FFVII fans and bookworms! Anyone heard of or read this? This was an amazing read, satisfying both my interest in learning about different folk lore and mythology but also my craving to understand the expansive story of the VII compilation. It was so accessible that even if I had known...
  3. Ajexmi

Original ► I wrote a book on FFIX, and it's out in the wild!

Hey people, I hope this isn't against the rules, but I just wanted to drop a vanity post to say that my book, Melodies of Life: A Final Fantasy IX Retrospect and Analysis, is out now in paperback and eBook editions (links at bottom of post). I thought I'd drop the contents...
Back