• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dark Rot

Bad news

Jesus, and now you're projecting suicide onto this kid. You all. Need to. CHILL the hell out with the catastrophizing. It's understandable for Willow, but the rest of you are not helping by trying to further a wedge between family members. Willow's parents do not sound abusive, they sound...
  2. Dark Rot

Bad news

Hmmm. Nope. Sorry, I'm not entertaining any of that. See, this kind of thing is one of the reasons that protective parents are so wary of forums. Telling a child that their parents don't love them because they don't align with your personal ideology is cookaburra-sits-in-the-old-gum-tree...
  3. Dark Rot

Bad news

It's no consolation to the stress of living under their rules, but it sounds like your parents actually really love you a lot. They're looking out for you more than anyone, and that love is no joke. When it comes down to it, that's what matters most in life. They ain't evil, kid! But I get it...
  4. Dark Rot

Favourite Foreteller?

If that's the case, what's the fox from? It's hard not to think there's a connection.
  5. Dark Rot

Spoilers ► Do you think MoM & Foretellers become main villains in the 2nd phase ?

I can't fully call whether the Master is the true villain until we at least see his actual design. I could see someone else being introduced, maybe a brother or father figure to the Master. Or Luxu could also go berserk. A female villain operating from the shadows would be epic too. Whoever it...
  6. Dark Rot

Favourite Foreteller?

I think Ava will at least return in her fox form that was cut from Sora's throne illustration from KH3 (and possibly KH3 itself). Or if that wasn't literally her, maybe it's her familiar or something along those lines. edit: or Spirit
  7. Dark Rot

Favourite Foreteller?

Invi. Based on nothing but the serpentine theme, which tells me she's the smartest. Some good it did her, though.
  8. Dark Rot

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

Testy, testy! Let me spell it out for you: shaming others for their sexual behavior does not reduce this kind of behavior. Because sexuality is not logical. Distorted sexuality, like that of Flynn's, can only be lessened through understanding, and like it or not, compassion. You can't stomp it...
  9. Dark Rot

And what does "calling him out" do? Do you feel like a hero? Feel like you've accomplished something? Because I promise, you have not. There are no fewer perverts and there is no less pain. This whole thread is just a circle of fools patting themselves on the back for contributing to the sea of...
  10. Dark Rot

We're all sexual creatures, is the point. We all have the potential to do things we're ashamed of. It's transparently disingenuous to feign outrage over such a commonplace thing, especially from someone as unnotable as a dub actor. You all just want someone to direct that inner shame at, because...
  11. Dark Rot

Where Kingdom Hearts is failing

I respect your opinion Elysium. I just think that, as a whole, KH2 does something magical beyond just being another Kingdom Hearts. It's about something (the body). The Nobodies and original worlds, and the use of Underworld and Tron in particular, build up to something that, to me, is grander...
  12. Dark Rot

This 20-page deep bloated vat of curses is just, the perfect expression of this forum's warped mindset. The absolute projection of it all. What a bunch of Heartless. I don't buy any single of one you's outrage for a second. These games take how many hundreds of people to produce? But, oh, one...
  13. Dark Rot

You're welcome, always a displeasure reading your rotten posts too. I'm on the same internet as you, and I've seen it all. I was disappointed in KH2. It's still a wonderful piece of game art and if you think KH3 even comes close to approaching it, well I'm sorry that you are that way. KH4 will...
  14. Dark Rot

E3 in june..

Literally the only exciting announcement at e3 was Stranger of Paradise. Thank you, Nomura. The burden of dreams continues to fall upon your shoulders. The Elden Ring trailer was more epic than anything, and Shin Megami Tensei looks fabulous (though that English trailer Nintendo put together for...
  15. Dark Rot

The next game might simply be called Kingdom Hearts X

I've been referring to the next game as KH※ (have to look up reference mark when I don't have it copied) and if you don't count 0.2 as a full game (or don't count the chi saga, idk) it could be considered the tenth, so they might even use the reference mark. But I think it'll still have some...
  16. Dark Rot

Thank you. lol. This board is a particularly mad tea party that hasn't yet embraced the fantabulous geniosity of KH2. We're all entitled to our opinion and all but you guys... are some nutsy cookoos if you think KH3 will have the same legacy as KH2. The whole point of KH3 is that it's bad. It's...
  17. Dark Rot

I think Disney was a pretty weak collaborator on KH3. From what we know in interviews, the input from the Disney side didn't really amount to anything meaningful, and probably had a hand in making some of the worlds worse. I don't see much value in having a bunch of nitpickers picking away...
  18. Dark Rot

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Current guesses for Disney worlds in KH※ Kumandra Atlantis Zootopia Underland Tierra de la Muerte Treasure Planet Jakku Yes, I'm guessing they'll be no returning worlds in this edgy elegiac quadratic quest. The best ones to bring back are Halloween Town and Wonderland anyway, and Underland...
  19. Dark Rot

E3 in june..

Yeah, what the hell happened! 😟 The old trailer looked so cool... I'm into Stranger to Paradise even if I don't like the designs of the new characters or their banter. I personally LOVE chaos, and look forward to the chaotic environments and monsters.
  20. Dark Rot

Kingdom Hearts doesnt have many female characters tbh ngl

I think female Marluxia would have been pretty compelling. If they had gone that direction, she'd be more popular than he is now. I think they were overthinking it, and most people wouldn't have cared. Most famous Disney villains are deceitful, manipulative women and we love them for it. Being a...
Back