• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

A Question for Mana Fans

With the upcoming release of Visions of Mana, I've been thinking about getting into the series. I'm aware that there's not one but two different remakes of Final Fantasy Adventure (the first game in the series) so my question is, which one would be a better starting point, Sword of Mana for GBA...
  2. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

The Video Game Adaptation Thread

The definitive destination for news/reviews/discussions etc. about any and all things adapted from video games. Movies, TV Shows, Books, Comics/Manga and even Stage Plays. Whether you want to show appreciation for an old favorite or get hyped for an upcoming release, this is the place. I'll get...
  3. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

I just discovered the most bizarre Kingdom Hearts conspiracy theory and I can't stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣

If anyone else wants to dive into this wacky rabbit hole, here's the link. https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/915410-kingdom-hearts-ii/48325206?page=13
  4. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Place your bets (Part 2)

At this point I know I'm grasping at straws, but after Nomura dropped that incredibly vague bomb at the concert, I'm starting to get a little desperate for any news.
  5. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Place your bets (Part 1)

🤔
  6. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Android or iOS?

Out of curiosity...
  7. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

So I had an AI generate a Kingdom Hearts story...

After watching a video from a YouTuber that had an AI rewrite the Star Wars sequel trilogy, I was inspired to give it a shot. So I downloaded the app Dreamily and put it to work. The following is what it came up with. I call it Kingdom Hearts: Another Incident or KH:AI for short. It's confusing...
  8. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Xehanort and Unreality

"However, if you arrive in a world that's neither of light nor darkness, but somewhere on the other side, your task will be far from easy. If that happens, you must abandon your search--we have failed." This line from Melody of Memory has stuck with me. And recently I've been trying to...
  9. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

One Year Ago Today

On January 14th 2021, I created this account and joined the best community I've ever encountered on the internet. I have enjoyed every moment of my time here, and I'm looking forward to future anniversaries. So I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for being awesome. P.S. I would...
  10. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Sora's World Forms Part 2

I promised a second part and here it is. The point of this one is to determine what World Forms are wanted most. My top pick would be Skeleton Sora with Anthropomorphic Animal and Insect rounding out a 3 (yes this is a three choice poll). P.S. Household Appliance Sora is a bit of a joke entry...
  11. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Sora's World Forms

For me personally I would probably have to go with Halloween Sora with Monster Sora in second. If I had to pick what the worst one is, I'd say Digital Sora 2.0. P.S. This is part 1 of 2.
  12. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

A Question about Final Fantasy VII's Timeline

In the latest trailer for The First Soldier, it states that the game takes place in 1977, 30 years before the original game. So naturally this means that FFVII itself takes place in 2007. And since Jenova is said to have come to the planet 2,000 years ago, is it safe to assume that the arrival...
  13. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Halloweentown Transformations

With October and Halloween right around the corner I figured I'd ask this question now. If Halloweentown ever returns, and this time all of our heroes visited the world, what would their transformations be? I have a few ideas and I'd like to see what everyone thinks. Riku-Werewolf For Riku I...
  14. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Kingdom Hearts Summon Ideas

Summons have been a part of the series since day one and probably always will be. So with that in mind here are some ideas I've come up with for future summons. Sisu (Raya and the Last Dragon) Sisu utilizes the Dragon magic of her siblings in battle, with each one having a unique effect...
  15. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Guardians of the Galaxy demo?

I was wondering if this game was going to get a demo at some point. I wasn't blown away by the trailer, but I read about it in Game Informer and thought it sounded okay on paper. That being said, I keep thinking back to the mediocre trailer and have come to realize that the only way to figure...
  16. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Annualized Final Fantasy?

Final Fantasy is no stranger to annual releases. There was a time when games would come out every year (and sometimes multiple games would be released in a single year). But with console game development taking longer than ever, and a lack of handhelds, the days of getting a new FF game every...
  17. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Final Fantasy Shower Thoughts

Where did Cloud learn those dance moves?
  18. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Replacing Disney with Final Fantasy (Help fill in the blanks)

Inspired by the recent threads that reimagined Kingdom Hearts with Warner Bros and Nintendo, I've been trying to imagine what KH would've looked like if Square Enix couldn't get the rights to the Disney properties, and instead decided to fill the void with Final Fantasy. Of course FF does have a...
  19. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Casting a Live Action Final Fantasy VII

I saw this done in a Final Fantasy Facebook group a few years back. The idea is simple, you're making a live action adaptation of FF7 and are in charge of casting. I've made some alterations and additions since then, but for the most part this was my cast. Cloud- Brenton Thwaites Aerith- Emma...
  20. Keyblade Knight 1st Class

What's a game that you would consider yourself a pro at (Aside from KH)?

For me it would be Ratchet & Clank. Every time I play a new game in the series, I'm instantly good at it. And to this day, my brother still refuses to play PvP (in the games that have it) against me.
Back