• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

A Tale of Wonder [Open Challenge]

Ah, alright, it feels good to be back. I totally got myself preoccupied with other things and forgot this forum entirely. Now, onto the thread itself... This is just a free-fun battle I threw together. The characters themselves are jokes and such, but feel free to join as well. That is...
  2. S

Judgment. <Open Challenge>

Meh, basically I created a new character. And, well, I want to test him out. He's still not quite completed, but I would like to get a general idea and response to somethings I have done. Let's begin: Name: Democritus – “Judge of the People” Age: Unknown Gender: Male Location: Currently...
  3. S

Axium: Alternate Future

Axium, dubbed the only empire on the continent today, was not that much different from other small city-states before it was unified by Ryswick the Great. It wasn't until he was designated as the Master of the Knights that Axium was in constant conflict with neighboring countries, even though...
  4. S

The sky darkens as I approach

Yes, as you may have guessed I am new here. However, that does not mean I am new to forums. If you made that assumption, you might as well be considered a moron. Well, I am not going to spam this out by just saying "hi". Name: James Age: 15 Forum experience: 3 years What you like to do on...
Back