• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

(((~*-.::The Diluted.Past Fanclub::.-*~)))

.:Here ya go Diluted:. .:This is for you,one of my best friends on the forums:.
  2. R

}*{~@+.:The Haku Fanclub:.+@~}*{

!~THIS GOES TO MY GREAT FRIEND HAKU~! Have fun,and make him feel special...he likes that ^o^
  3. R

\~@.:The Anti-Yaoi Fanclub:.@~/

do you not like Yaoi?Do you think its disturbing? if so,then join this fanclub.
  4. R

Cloud v.s Link

Cloud- A brave and Courageous Ex-Soldier v.s Link- The Hero of Time and holder of the Triforce of Courage who do you think will win? here is the scenerio: A dark meadow in the middle of nowhere a battle to the death. ok let the debate begin
  5. R

Fanfiction ► Hope's Last Battle(A Collaberation Fan Fic)

..::::WARNING PG-13::::.. This is a Story with Some Characters from - Legend of Zelda - Final Fantasy 7 - KH2 .:The Prolouge:. A New evil has arisen from the Darkness,This evil was created by the darkness and sins in every heart. This new enemy is unknown to to the Heroes still,but they...
  6. R

link&Cloud v.s Sephiroth&Ganondorf

Ok here it is,a tag team 2 on 2 battle between Cloud and Link v.s Ganondorf and Sephiroth.who do you think would win this epic battle?i've been pondering who would win for quite a while now,so I just thought I'd like to hear everyonelse's opinon. Let the Debate begin!
  7. R

Ruroni Kenshin v.s Shinobi

who do you think would win this battle of samurai v.s ninja
  8. R

Anti-Flag

Anti Flag,one of the greatest Anarchist bands alive,actually I think they are the best Band ever,but thats just my opinion,wat do you all think? .::=~*ANTI-FLAG*~=::.
  9. R

Sonic the Hedgehog v.s Sky Oritz

Who do you think would win in this battle I think it would be a tie
  10. R

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Fall of organization "X"

~+*=Prolouge=*+~ several months have passed since the epic battle with The Organization XIII dureing the months Riku,Sora,and Kairi have settled down and Sora started a wonderful relationship with Kairi.Word was set out by the king that there was a new Organization,They were Called...
  11. R

Shadow of the Collousus*spoilers*

I think that this was a very good game,except for the ending, that just made me very angry,i was looking forward to a wonderful ending but other then the ending great game
  12. R

(=*~.:The Savior of Dawn Fanclub:.~*=)

(***The Savior of Dawn ***) (Fanclub) I decided to make this since Savior is such a cool dude and is a good friend of mine...
  13. R

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:

~+*=Prolouge=*+~ several months have passed since the epic battle with The Organization XIII dureing the months Riku,Sora,and Kairi have settled down and Sora started a wonderful relationship with Kairi.Word was set out by the king that there was a new Organization,They were Called Organization...
  14. R

Kingdom Key College

Welcome to Kingdom Key College This RP is for pure fun and to meet new people.I always wanted to make this kinda RP Plot: There were rumors going around from many people that Xemnas has come back along with Ansem...the purpose of this College is to train younge Key Weilder to prepare for the...
  15. R

Photoshop 7.0

can anyone tell me how to download it with limewire or at least where to get the free trial thanks a lot....I'll give rep for either
  16. R

Vincent Valentine v.s Victor Delacroix

Ok you've got Vincent Valentine v.s Delacroix from Chaos Legion v.s who do you think would win this battle...and be honest dont play favorites
  17. R

one of those gay chain letters

most people aren't sure of what they really want in life. I received this letter from a friend on the computer, did what it told me to, and within a week, everything I had wished came true!! Here's an exact copy, this really works...
  18. R

(((~+~+~.:The AngelofFate Fanclub:.~+~+~)))

+~+Angel of Fate+~+ here ya go Angel of Fate I made this cuz your cool :p
  19. R

Why am I so.....

Depressd all the time Im not emo I just am sad and depressed for no reason can anyone plz help me....I feel like a black hole is decaying my life into tiny shreads until i go insane so anyone plz talk or give comments/theorys
  20. R

Senses Fail

This band Rocks
Back