• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vin

So for the Secret Ending...

Since I am playing on Proud mode all I have to do is complete the game with all 3 characters, correct?
  2. Vin

What was the correct order to play in again?

Just got my hands on a copy and about to start playing what way did Nomura say to play in again?
  3. Vin

Quesion about the Secret Ending

So I don't wanna spoil the game to much, so I am not going to watch the endings. My question is, does the Secret Ending reveal the next game?
  4. Vin

[bbs] Secret Ending with VA?

Forgive me if this is old news but I haven't visited for a while. I was digging around on YouTube when I found this video ; YouTube - [PSP] Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending (Latino) To my surprise there was voice acting in it, and its the first one I have ever heard with the VA...
  5. Vin

All Time Low : Nothing Personal

Anyone else pick this up? I have to say its very different from there other stuff but I like it a lot. It has been on repeat since it came out. The songs are so catchy
  6. Vin

new iPhone ad leaked?

OMG holy crap! is this realll!? if not then wow that was a really good mock up YouTube - Celluloco.com Presents: iPhone 4G (2009 Apple) official ad
  7. Vin

All-American Rejects: When the World Comes Down

When the World Comes Down is the third studio album by American rock band The All-American Rejects, released on December 16, 2008.It was produced by Eric Valentine who has recorded with the likes of Maroon 5. When the World Comes Down was the band's first album that was made using tape to record...
  8. Vin

Kanye West 808's Heartbreak

So did anyone pick up this album. I did. I know alot of people hate it. But I am loving it.
  9. Vin

Next Qore Episode(6) grants you acess to HOME beta!

thoughts, discussion?
  10. Vin

Lit ► Twilight Series for Girls?

I saw alot of people reading this book around my school. So I thought about picking it up! Read around and found out its mostly for girls. Is it true? Is it a good series?
  11. Vin

Countdown at the bottom of the forums?

Hey I was browsing the forums when I noticed all the way bottom of the forums there is a countdown with 24 days left! What is this for?
  12. Vin

Little Big Planet Discussion Thread

Heres a thread to post all LBP info and news! I will start first with something just announced for pre-ordering! LittleBigPlanet: Pre-order Goodness + Posted by Mark Valledor // Marketing Manager, SCEA Hey all, We’ve been working with our North American retailers to promote the release of...
  13. Vin

Metal Gear Solid 4 New rumor: Another New final?

Found this on N4G.com (I tried copying and pasting from the actual link but it turned out in Spanish so just click Full Story on the N4G article) If this were true this would be so awesome. It would also make Kojima even more awesome because I don't know of any other game that has pulled...
  14. Vin

Looking for some good Animes!

So I decided I wanted to get into some Animes but there is so many!!! What do you recommend?
  15. Vin

Leaving for a few days!

On the 16th I will be going on vacation. I probably wont be back till Friday/Saturday.( I no I gotta miss E3 :c ) Hopefully won't miss another prank like last week on KHI ;-]
  16. Vin

Darwin Motion Controler Unveiled for PS3&360!

Source: Darwin: Is This Xbox 360's Motion Controller in Action? What do you guys think? Real or fake? There is videos in the link I posted! It looks like it does more then the Wii controller might pick one up for my PS3 and 360 if this is real! Edit: Found this to. Not happy with the...
  17. Vin

Idea for the Chatroom?

This is just an idea so dont flame me! I thought it would be a good idea if you make the chat feat. work on the PS3 and or Wii broswers. Idk if there is a way of doing it thats why I am just suggesting it. Sorry if in wrong section!
  18. Vin

Truth or Dare?

My first game here! Hope this turns out well! So Truth or Dare?
  19. Vin

JOIN MONKEYS ARMY!

TEH Monkeys Army! Well if you havent heard the forums have blown up with a fight between Digital Gopher and Monkeybutt. Monkeybutt has been banned but came back this morning using the name scotty2hottie. He wants you to join his army and rebell against Gophers rein! Just post to sign...
  20. Vin

JOIN MONKEYS ARMY!

TEH Monkeys Army! Well if you havent heard the forums have blown up with a fight between Digital Gopher and Monkeybutt. Monkeybutt has been banned but came back this morning using the name scotty2hottie. He wants you to join his army and rebell against Gophers rein! Just post to sign...
Back