• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Mega Man X is Ready to Rock! 100% Guide (w/Achievements) for the series!

Yep, it's a side LP! And for those following Breath of Fire 2, do not worry; This will not delay production of those episodes. Skaizo just wanted to do something different once in a while. Anyways: Yes, we're going to be going through the entire series by the end of this! This is one of...
  2. F

Walkthrough the Fire & Flames, with Breath of Fire II (Retranslation)!

Yes, Breath of Fire II, one of the fondest memories of my- ...Er, sorry, wrong box art :( ... ♪ Theeere we go, THAT'S more like it ♪! Yes, Breath of Fire II; One of the most unique RPGs I've ever played, and one of the prettiest. It's traditional in structure, but the decisions made...
  3. F

Hello! New Youtube LPer here, introducing himself.

I'm Fionordequester. I have a deep and abiding interest in not only beating RPGs (action or otherwise), but crafting the best possible strats for beating them quickly. They're strats that seek the best middle ground I can find between pro-Speedrunner strats, and beginner-friendly strats...
Back