• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Mega Man X is Ready to Rock! 100% Guide (w/Achievements) for the series!

Here we unlock Ride Armors, get the Arm Upgrade, and fight the first of Doppler's Nightmare Police! Mega Man X3 (SNES) 100% Walkthrough, Part 3: Blast Hornet, Neon Tiger, & Bit Time stamps are at the bottom. WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS EPISODE: Here we enter Blast Hornet's stage, and see what...
  2. F

Alright, time for our first two Maverick bosses, as well as our first time seeing Dr. Doppler in the flesh! Mega Man X3 (SNES) 100% Walkthrough, Part 2: Tunnel Rhino & Blizzard Buffalo Time stamps are at the bottom. WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS EPISODE: Here we enter Tunnel Rhino's stage, and note...
  3. F

Yo, guess what time it is? It's time for Mega Man X3 Walkthrough, co-starring the lovely and beautiful Forneia! For this one, I'll also show how to get the unofficial trophies from Retroachievements (including stuff like doing No Damage on most of the bosses). I also use a boss order that...
  4. F

Well guys, the Enigma has finally been solved! Here's how to make it always work, with 0 Parts, on every release of Mega Man X5! Mega Man X5: How to GUARANTEE Enigma Cannon Success with 0 PARTS, on EVERY Console! Volunteers (credited at the end of the description) have tested this on every...
  5. F

Well everyone, it's finally here! I completed the Mega Man X3 100% All Achievements run, I'll be submitting it to the leaderboards, and the LP is soon to come! And don't worry—the LP will be using a different boss route, especially during the midgame. You won't be spoiling yourselves too much...
  6. F

Walkthrough the Fire & Flames, with Breath of Fire II (Retranslation)!

And sure enough, here's the last bonus episode—the flashback sequence we skipped in Part 29! After this will be the final boss himself! Bonus #8: Breath of Fire II Walkthrough—Valerie (Ryu's Mother) CLARIFICATION ON THE "POORLY IMPLEMENTED" COMMENT: I've always thought this flashback...
  7. F

And now, after a long train of unexpected delays (sick with CO-VID19, unexpected quirks with Hitfilm Express, me realizing there was stuff I hadn't had Nitrodon crack yet, and etc.), we finally have our next episode! The big story sequence before the final battle! Part 31: Breath of Fire II...
  8. F

Kept you waiting, eh? Well, here's the fated rematch with Barbaroi, at last! Who will come out on top this time? Find out, today! Part 30: Breath of Fire II Walkthrough—Nightmare (Barbaroi: Team & Solo) LEFT PART OF THUMBNAIL ART BY: Unknown Artist RIGHT PART OF THUMBNAIL ART BY: 「せいはち」...
  9. F

In any case, welcome to the final dungeon! Whoisthisgit calls it one of the worst final levels in video game history—but is it really? Find out, today! Part 29: Breath of Fire II Walkthrough—Crooked Ladder (Infinity/Abyss Tower) THUMBNAIL ART BY: The cover of "Pandemonium: Devourer of the...
  10. F

The next video is almost here—in the meantime, have the final set of party chats! PARTY CHAT (Patty & Halk): Bosch: Feels like we're moving into the endgame now... Whatever's lurking behind that dragon, god or devil, I know you can handle it! Rand: The world beyond the gate... All right...
  11. F

What's our next step? What's going on with the forest at Gate, and when are we gonna deal with Father Habalk? Find out, TODAY! Part 28: Breath of Fire II Walkthrough—Critical Moment (Halkamania & Bad Ending) THUMBNAIL ART BY: 「せいはち」(Check the uncropped version in his art gallery!) せいはち's...
  12. F

Deeply sorry for how long this took. TL;DR... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1) I got a new job working with children on the spectrum. Cool as that is, it also required a lot of time and training—an abrupt change to being in lockdown for a year...
  13. F

Here it is at last! The next episode, complete with a new mic and everything! Also an apology to the lovely Word on the Wind for accidentally calling her a "guy" in the last bonus episode (that comprises the first minute). Bonus #7: Breath of Fire II Walkthrough—Shamans, Boombada, Nympho's...
  14. F

Someone on GameFAQs argued that OG Violen was harder than Neo Violen. So, since the pop filter isn't here yet, and I don't have a mic I want to do anything better with...I decided to upload a video response to that—12 fights in a row with vanilla Violen. Bonus #2: Mega Man X2 (100%...
  15. F

Alright guys! Ready for the 3rd hardest boss in the X series?! Here he is! Neo Violen without upgrades! Bonus: Mega Man X2 (100% Guide)—Neo Violen without Armor Parts, Heart Tanks, or Sub Tanks! Neo Violen stats: HP: 32 (Weak to Bubble Splash—2 DMG from Uncharged version, 4 DMG from...
  16. F

Fun Fact: The "Tiga Dies" dialogue can be viewed immediately after Tiga dies, despite it also referring to Daisy's death. It's evident they didn't expect you to leave in the middle of it all. PARTY CHAT (Tiga Dies...): Bosch: First of all, I'd like to go on the record by saying I've always...
  17. F

Hello everyone! Ready to slay ALL the X-Hunters once and for all?! Inside the North Pole, no less? Then come! Meet us for Round 2! X vs. the X-Hunters! Part 5: Mega Man X2 (100% Guide)—X-Hunters, Round 2 (Fortress Stages—All Trophies) CORRECTION ON THE SHORYUKEN: I misspoke on the 1st...
  18. F

Part 27: Breath of Fire II Walkthrough—Approach (Attack on Evrai, Part 2/2) THUMBNAIL ART BY:「せいはち」(Check the uncropped version in his art gallery!) せいはち's ART GALLERY: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/3498832/illustrations Special thanks for giving me permission to use it! WHERE'S SOLO?: In...
  19. F

You all ready for a two-parter?! That's right, it's our final attack on Evrai itself, the heart of the Eva faithful! Can we rescue Daisy? Will Tiga succeed in crushing the church? Find out, today! Part 26: Breath of Fire II Walkthrough—Please God (Attack on Evrai, Part 1/2) PLOT POINTS...
  20. F

And now for a spot of characterization for Rand, and some not-so-subtle foreshadowing from Nina! PARTY CHAT (Tiga & Lin!): Bosch: Tiga and Lin... Two peas in a pod, if ever I saw such a pair. They favor each other, and I'm not just talking about their species. I'm sure they'll make a...
Back