• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Getting roxas to lvl 100

I'll be honest it's taken me 7 and a half hours to get to lvl 20. I'm in for the long run. I want to twitch stream the rest of the lvls.
  2. W

Getting roxas to lvl 100

Oh really well I'm still intrested in doing it. I've already reached lvl 20 there on my free time
  3. W

Getting roxas to lvl 100

So two years ago I heard of a guy who got sora to lvl 100 on destiny islands, and i thought "wow that's cool i wonder if you can do that in kh2." Well I plan to get roxas to lvl 100 just using the station of serenity which is on day 3. If I twitch stream this would anyone be intrested in...
  4. W

Has anyone gotten Roxas to level 99?

I'm actually doing this right now. I'm leveling roxas at the station of serenity and I'm at lvl 20 so far. I dont have internet to stream right now but when I do I plan to stream the rest of it. You can find it at twitch.tv/windwarriorplays when I can get the money together for internet.
Back