• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Would you prefer if Union X wasn’t connected to the story?

I think I addressed this idea (briefly) somewhere else but... yeah, I'd like it if Ux wasn't connected to the main story. Or, at least, not in the way that it is. I'd have liked it if Ux took after another game I play- Star Wars The Old Republic. It's a game set in the Star Wars universe, that...
  2. C

KH Shower Thoughts

How do the Organization members fit their hair into their hoods? Does Xigbar have to wrap that long ponytail around his neck like a scarf every time he wants to put his hood up? What about people like Xaldin and Axel? Are the hoods bigger on the inside like the TARDIS? Do the hoods lead to a...
  3. C

What are some things that you wish weren’t in the games?

Gummi ship segments. I really don't like them. I will say that KH2's are better than KH1's, but... I still wish they could just be skipped. The ice cream minigame in Ventus's segment of Disney Town in BbS. Actually, no. The entirety of Disney Town in BbS. Or, if it couldn't be gotten rid of, at...
  4. C

How would you rank the Kingdom Hearts games?( Favourite - least favourite)

Haven't played every game, so I'll just rank the ones I have significant experience with. 1. BbS- The writing in this one is not particularly strong, but there's aspects of the story that, with more work, could really be great. I particularly liked Terra's section- I felt for the guy...
  5. C

Ranking the original Organization XIII members KH2/KH Com Vs Now

So... I never had a numbered list, it was more tiers for me, with most falling somewhere on my "meh" scale: favorite (pretty self-explanatory), cool (highest end of the aforementioned "meh" scale; I don't like these characters exactly but they're fun/interesting in some way), okay (enough...
  6. C

What’s your favourite Organization XIII weapon ( not including Keyblades)

Easy pick for me- Interdiction. Absolutely my favorite weapon in the series overall, too. I like that it's practical (straight up glowing swords, basically) and I like the simplicity of the design- no frills, no add-ons, and it's not oversized. I'm also pretty into Star Wars, particularly the...
  7. C

Did KH3 change your opinions about any of the characters?

Well... I don't know how much my opinion really counts, since I haven't the ability to actually play KH3 and am going only on blow-by-blow details from a good friend of mine, but... I have one favorite, and that hasn't changed. Everyone else has always been pretty meh for me... although after...
  8. C

Dark Road ► Should we consider Kid Xehanort and Young Xehanort separate characters?

This is an interesting question. For me, I think about how change occurs in people over time- not just to characters, but to real people. As an example, I'm still technically the same person I was years ago- same body, same name, and I've got the memories from my past. At the same time, I'm not...
  9. C

What are your “Current” Top 10 favorite KH characters?

I'm not one to pick favorite characters, or really even have strong opinions on characters, but KH is something of an exception because I can definitively say I have a favorite... but just one. No one else even comes close. First, a couple of honorable mentions. Terra. His story really could...
  10. C

Keyblade transformations = more individuality?

As someone who's not that fond of Keyblades, I would actually be on board with an idea like this. Don't get me wrong, Keyblades can definitely look cool, but at the end of the day, the weapon is a giant key, and I find that rather silly (but I suppose that's the point- the series is something to...
  11. C

Is Kingdom Hearts poorly written?

I think the writing is good in some places, but less so in others. How ideas are presented can be good- I'm thinking of the Nobodies (for reference, Days was my first KH game, and my only KH game for years). They're presented as these incomplete beings who don't have hearts, going through the...
  12. C

A Quick Introduction

Hi, all. I'm ChaosStark, but Stark is just fine. I'm a non-binary philosopher and cat parent, avid reader and lover of stories. I've been lurking on these forums for a while now, but only just managed to gather up the courage to sign up and join the discussions. I don't know how much I'll be...
  13. C

How did you get into Kingdom Hearts?

I was introduced to the series by a friend. I distinctly remember us sitting around playing Nintendo DS games, and how I'd brought my Action Replay. My friend asked to borrow it for this game called Kingdom Hearts. I let her borrow the AR, and she let me watch her play the game over her...
  14. C

Yo why doesnt Xemnas have a Keyblade?

This is more of my own headcanon/opinion than anything else- no evidence, so it can't even be a proper theory. Keyblades, while they can do a lot, when you get down to it, are giant keys. I don't know about anyone else, but to me, it's hard to make a giant key look intimidating. (They're not...
Back