• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. toniostarke

Does KH DDD on PC Run like Dog D for Anyone Else?

Not sure if this is the forum to ask this, but got 2.8 on PC and Dream Drop Distance runs like a slideshow anytime I get into a fight. Its a pain to try and play and thats WITH the lowest resolutions. The game says fullscreen for best performance but that doesnt help any. It's funny cuz BBS 2.8...
  2. toniostarke

KHUX ► Why do my Medals give me a Lux boost?

So I pulled this Ava medal and whenever I do a special move, the screen says 560% Bonus and I get a crapton bonus on lux I earn, so now I'm fighting Lv 32 heartless at lv 210, which is great. But now that I'm not gaining 5 levels every mission anymore, I want to understand what makes this happen...
  3. toniostarke

What was up with that heartless amalgamation in Twilight Town?

So, admittedly, it's been a while since I saw the story of 3( I played through the game alot, just skipped the cutscenes in all of the runs except the first) and even then I didnt pay all too much attention, but did they ever explain what was up with that horrible Shadow Clusterf*** flying thru...
  4. toniostarke

Screenshots you'd show your younger self

I swear, KH3 took way too long to come out. I was 24 by the time this friggin game released. Even tho I did really enjoy it, I still can't help but to think, "Dude, if this game came out while I was still a kid... BOI!" So here are some screenshots that'd probably make post KH2 me cream his...
  5. toniostarke

You know what'd be sick? A Kingdom Hearts remake

Who else would be down for a Remake of KH1? Not like an upgrading of assets like the Demons Souls, but like a full on re imagining like FF7. Like I dont mind playing through most games in the series a second time, but I can legitimately say I have no interest of re playing Kh1 within this life...
  6. toniostarke

Yo why doesnt Xemnas have a Keyblade?

Ok so I was looking at the ultimania flow chart of character relationships and cracking myself up over how convoluted every thing sounds when you say it out loud when I came to the relationship of Xehanort and his Nobody and Heartless. Then it dawned on me that Xemnas is kind of in the same boat...
Back