• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rove

Is Kingdom Hearts poorly written?

I think all around, the writing isn't very great. The structure is all over the place and Nomura does overtime to explain everything in order to alleviate that. The quality in dialogue madly fluctuates. There are some serious rock bottom moments but some unironically spectacular moments, and I...
  2. Rove

News ► New TWEWY countdown website launches

I would quite like that actually. As much as I really enjoy the unique setup of the original DS game, the mobile and Switch versions really didn't do much for me and I'd rather they take the core ideas and fully reinvent it. As long as we get the pogs pins, the stylish music, and punky character...
  3. Rove

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

Yeah, ever since reading about this when the news broke I've not been able to look at Axel the same. Hearing that voice say those things... ugh. It's greatly upsetting consdering he's a character that hangs around a couple of kids and looks after them, I can't look at it the same anymore and I...
Back