• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Happy Birthday Masterofoblivion!!!

THIS THREAD WAS MADE TO HONOR MOO! CAUSE IT IS HIS BIRTHDAY! AND HE IS TOTALLY AWESOME! aND I AM GLAD THAT HE WAS BORN TODAY CAUSE HE HAS BEEN ONE OF MY REALLY GOOD FRIENDS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOO! i HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. S

Happy Birthday Masterofoblivion!!!

THIS THREAD WAS MADE TO HONOR MOO! CAUSE IT IS HIS BIRTHDAY! AND HE IS TOTALLY AWESOME! aND I AM GLAD THAT HE WAS BORN TODAY CAUSE HE HAS BEEN ONE OF MY REALLY GOOD FRIENDS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOO! i HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. S

;;---@ The Enchanted Rose Fanclub @---;;

Hey Everyone! This is a fanclub for your awesome KHI member ENCHANTED ROSE!!! Come and join if you think enchanted rose is awesome! Cause i mean she totally awesome and i good friend!! HEy did you guys notice that the title has two roses in it! I was so proud of my self for thinking that up. BUt...
  4. S

Problems with myspace!

I am new at this myspace thing and im kinda confused. i dont know how to do barely anything on it! I have no clue what i am doing. Ok well for starters how do you get the really cool looking backgrounds?
  5. S

Who hates George Bush! (No offense to the People who like him)

I think George Bush is an idiot! So i have a joke for you! Why did All Gore get a belly Button ring? Cause George BUsh got a **** Chainey! HAhHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I love it! Feel Free to most any joke or stupid stuff you feel like im looking forward to seeing some of your stuff!
  6. S

Take the Lead

This movie looks really cool to me. But of course I love to dance and i take tap, jazz, ballet, and hiphop. But anyway im i want to see this movie. Does anyone else?
  7. S

House of the Scorpian?

I have heard that this is a really good book. Im looking in to reading it. What do you guys think about the book?
  8. S

Monty Python and the Holy Grail!

Anyone seen that movie. It is soo stupid but i really like it. It is really funny. What do you think?
  9. S

Queen

Anyone up in here like Queen! I think they are pretty awesome and i also love the song body language by them. It is SWEET!
  10. S

People that like "check up on it" By Beyounce

I love this song. I have no clue why but it is really fun to dance to. And the pink panther movie is good to.
  11. S

The Chronicles of Narnia

What did you think of The Chronicles of NArnia? Did you think they stayed true to the book and picked good actors?
  12. S

Does anyone DANCE?

Hey does anyone dance in here? I take tap, jazz, ballet, and hiphop classes. Does anyone else do that? Or are you really good at breakdancing and cool stuff like that? I love to dance and i was wondering if anyone else liked to also.
  13. S

What do You think about Harry Potter?

Hello People! I posted this thread because i want to know what people think of the Harry Potter books and movies? Do you like the Books hate the Movie? Like the movies dont have anytime to read the books cause they are to long? like them both or just HAte them both? Let me know why you like...
  14. S

Im New!! And Im Not Good At These Things!

Hello people! im a Noob and i am not very good at these kinda sites thing so any help would be greatly appreciated! Much thanx!:D
Back