• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Conquer online

pretty fun game in my opionion if you wanna down load heres a link here if you want help from me if you start playing im izorith sever galaxies, pluto so yea.... just pm me one if you have a question
  2. R

the CoM card game!!!!

this is all riku's dawn idea so dont give me cretid for it i just made the therad here aer the rules normal attack:25 combo attack:50 sleitght attack:100 Healing:50 limit 3 health: both players must decide on health fairly transformations: damage -50 for one turn so u can challeng others here
  3. R

Official world of warcraft thread

experss your thoughts about the game. and your ?'s and stuff like that.
  4. R

hireing a ninja

this is how to hire a ninja http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60gExPvyGZM lmafo is all i have to say
  5. R

calling all world of warcraft players (WoW)

hey ppls im getting the game soon and i know i wanna be a caster class warlock or mage just cant decide so im just looking for help on the dessicon thx in advace :D
  6. R

new leveled up graphics presited

ok we need a new leader since our old leader odin left :( :( im not going to let this clan fall apart again we need a new leader so any1 can vote and wen the polls are down who ever has the most votes wins Edit: holy crap if ur name is not on here im so sry just consider urself on other o...
  7. R

the "how many tries did it take u to beat Xalidin" thread

heres the template lvl: party: keyblade: Mode: mickeys help: number of tries: heres mine lvl 39 party: beast and donald keyblade: oathkeeper mode: standard mickeys help: suprisingly no number of tries: beat him first try it was easy
  8. R

i got the english strategy guied!!!!!!!!!!!!

its f*ucking big dude a whole over 300 pages and it has everything
  9. R

thanking Maveric (spelled rong for sure lol}

post here to thank maveric fo his nice kh2 vids
  10. R

coolest drive form

whats your favorite drive form and give a reason why and it cant be just cuz it looks kool i like wisdom cuz im a total magic man
  11. R

The true keyblade master!!!!

who do u think is the True keyblade master and why i say king mickey because he is a very skilled weilder and just cuz hes cool
  12. R

Divine Hearts

The story is that there is a new world and it lacks people. Its in search of new people. RULES -post your charatars name, age, weapon, special abilites or powers and a breife bio :D :D -violence is encouraged but if it gets out of hand tisk tisk and shame on u -romance is wanted but not xxx...
  13. R

favorite key

wats your fave out of these and why? mine is one winged angel be cause it have a kool meteor on it and it looks kool
  14. R

Team Battle

who whould make a better team
  15. R

FF7 help

i wanna get knigts of the round but i need gold chocobo but i do not know how to breed any chocobo ahhhhhhahahhah:confused: :(
  16. R

magic spoiler

what are the magic spells in kh2 and what do they do:confused:
  17. R

have you ordered kh2

this game is a buy or DIE
  18. R

the may be in a inapropirate place but how do i get a new job on the rpg?

im not really liking my job and i want a new one
  19. R

Battle Royal

In A Battle Royal Who Will Come Out On Top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. R

how do i get unbaned from the chat

i dont even know what i did
Back