• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Conquer online

pretty fun game in my opionion if you wanna down load heres a link here if you want help from me if you start playing im izorith sever galaxies, pluto so yea.... just pm me one if you have a question
  2. R

Marluxia

first time 7 he was difficult cuz i was low lvl. second time........0 im sorry but that was too easy
  3. R

Fanfiction ► craaaaaaazy mix up ha ha ha ha ha ha

i thought the story was ok.....but it was missing alot of key elements to a story
  4. R

Riku 4th battle

yea lots of zero cards summons and magic are just useless in that game. also have lots of nine cars anyting higher than 6 will do thats how i did it
  5. R

Fanfiction ► FF7 the end of the game

maybe its just me but i dont think fan fics work this way. but its pretty good
  6. R

All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N.)

dude i wish i hade one of thoes code thigies thats a lot of codes
  7. R

Fanfiction ► Can't Believe I'm Still Chained to this Kid

dude these are awsome an hwo do u ppls write all this good stuff
  8. R

the CoM card game!!!!

this is all riku's dawn idea so dont give me cretid for it i just made the therad here aer the rules normal attack:25 combo attack:50 sleitght attack:100 Healing:50 limit 3 health: both players must decide on health fairly transformations: damage -50 for one turn so u can challeng others here
  9. R

Cups!!!

just get alll forms and summon to lvl 7 one its good for u and 2 dunno xD
  10. R

Cups!!!

lvl ur forms and summons. thats how u unlock them
  11. R

Official world of warcraft thread

experss your thoughts about the game. and your ?'s and stuff like that.
  12. R

Fanfiction ► First Fanfic. "Through Riku's Eyes"

nice i like it and thats not just cuz im a huge riku fan wow this this thing is deep 11/10
  13. R

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

i really didnt like fuu and rai they just bugged me with all the Y'KNOW and the one liners
  14. R

kH:COM

i only beat it on both modes cuz i needed the story
  15. R

hireing a ninja

this is how to hire a ninja http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60gExPvyGZM lmafo is all i have to say
  16. R

calling all world of warcraft players (WoW)

hey ppls im getting the game soon and i know i wanna be a caster class warlock or mage just cant decide so im just looking for help on the dessicon thx in advace :D
  17. R

Official "I beat KH2" thread

i beat it on standard i beat sephy im working on getting secret ending
  18. R

Save the Queen+?

i dont need them cuz i dont need goofy or donald
  19. R

ok ultima weapon or fenrir???

i like utima helps my casting
  20. R

was KH2 worth it?

i totaly agree