• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Couple ?'s

1) Where can i get the last of the ingredints to the ultima recipe? 2) How do I unlock the alternent ending?
  2. H

Beat the game Sat, how about you?

So im guessing its just like KH, that the game doesn't save at the end of all the stuff, and you Battle report. I beat the game Sat and I cried, but fortunly I stilll get to beat on Sephiroth, or vise-versa,lol. Well I was level 51 when I beat the game with approxiatly 25 hours of play. But...
  3. H

Are you in shape?

What is yalls work out schedule? Mine is the one below: Morning: 50 situps 100 crunches 30 pushups 2 min Six inches Backwards Pushups Afternoon: 1 1/2 miles Mile bike ride Night: 50 situps 100crunches 30pushups 2min Six inches Backwards Pushups Stretch This is my workout, I also only eat...
  4. H

Any free spywares that work?

Does anyone know where I can download free anti spywares? Well that actually work.
  5. H

Custom Robo thread 1 and 2

Has anyone been waiting for number 2, besides me? I thought thw game was one of the coolest games I've played in melee in a long time. Have any of you played it?
  6. H

Need help,lol

Well there is this multicultural project and I was wondering if I did okay. Topic: What does communities, our Nation, our world mean to me? What does being in a diverse school affect me? And here it is: Have you ever heard this statement before? "And when this happens, when we...
  7. H

Did I do the right thing?

Is it possible for people to feel sick just by going to work. I had to quit my job yesterday at Capatain D's because of the followign things: 1) There was this mean guy there 2) The grease and everything 3) It was so messy All this stuff made me sick to the point where I wanted to throw up...
  8. H

Are you going to use it

Who all is going to use the strategy guide for KH2? I just wander if people will use it more this time then in KH.
  9. H

Anyone played Jumpsuper Stars?

I was thinking about importing this game, but I don't know if I should or not. Has anyone else played the game? Still no one has played this game?
  10. H

Hi

Hi... *must think of something...something...* Okay! Im new, so how do you do? :confused:
Back