• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Forgotten

hello ppl .... i was banned i think in april..i think.. and i have come back but when i entered the chat the ppl there that were my friends didn't say hello to me or anything ; - ; i didn't bother saying hi again to them because i guess if they really missed me they would have said hi before but...
  2. B

Who do you like more Sora or Roxas?

can't choose one...i pick both XD
  3. B

Diz, Saix, Xigbar, Pete, Mickey and Maleficent English Voice

wow thats so kool i can't wait to play KH2 ^-^
  4. B

Kairi's -no spoilers in titles-

i just found this and if you watch this you'll see Kairi getting a Keyblade from some one...WONDER WHO IT COULD BE!!! anyways the key blade is so cool and i wish i had it T-T shes also good at killing Heartless Click here if you would love to see her holding Keyblade
  5. B

The 2 sided disk

Wouldn't it be so cool if once you beat KH2 at the very very end it says: "flip the disk" and then you could play as Riku or one of the organization members and try to stop Sora from getting places and stuff and see what would happen if Sora did die and the nobodys or heartless took over I think...
  6. B

Axel

LCA is correct Axel would have to X's in his name but then it would be more obvious that his name is Alex so in the end it all works out ...in a way of thinking...not realy.....allwell...
  7. B

????? vs. sora in english (spiolers)

The awsomeness of that was so great i almost cryed poor Roxas hopefuly hes ok XD
  8. B

Organization Tomb pics

wow thats kool it's to bad that axel dies tho T-T seeing that his crest thingy is red
  9. B

PROJECT DRL (ACWW ppl olny)

I ask of you ppl out there to help me with Project DRL Destroy Replenish*** Live Destroy In this project i need ppl with ACWW to go to my town and chop and dig up the tree stumps. PPl who do so will be rewarded with 5000 bells (it's not alot but it's all i can give sadly) Remember this is ONLY...
  10. B

KH2 release date

sweet that means that my mom or I can buy it ^-^ my b-day is on the 6th of march so it's a good b-day present ^-^
  11. B

About Roxas' English Voice... ^^;

HAHAHAHA i just told my friend that and he freaked out about it.....but he didn't tell me if he liked him or not
  12. B

About Roxas' English Voice... ^^;

Jesse McCartney?....i havn't heard any songs from him because i don't listen to his songs...well it's diffirent than i thought it was because i heard it was someone else doing Roxas voice ...XD i just can't remember tho, al well i guess it will be ok
  13. B

Hello ppls

As everyone knos i'm new but to me it doesn't feel like it because iv'e been in alot of forums b 4 so i get to kno my way around things. I'm impressed about this place having a Flash Chat system because most of the places iv'e gone they don't have it and ppl request it so it cool. The RPG thing...
  14. B

Marluxia trouble

I use Holy and lots of Cloud cards. Remeber that megaelixers are your friends ^-^ After getting to Lvl 99 on Sora it's boaring.....
Back