• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sophia the Bookeeper

New here !

Welcome! I hope that you'll have some great times here!
  2. Sophia the Bookeeper

I need help

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
  3. Sophia the Bookeeper

I need help

Hey there! I recently got into Neo: The World Ends with You and I am currently in week 1, day 4. My mission includes "Find Haven covered in Green". I thought that it was referring to the park near the Hachiko station, but it's not. Can you please help me? Thanks a bunch! P.S. Who is/are...
  4. Sophia the Bookeeper

Fanfiction ► fanfic writers needed asap

I coulda have tried, but: 1. I haven't read TWC books (Not even a single one!) 2. I am really busy!
  5. Sophia the Bookeeper

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

When I first saw that Sora got in I swear my heart popped.
  6. Sophia the Bookeeper

Hello there!

Thank you for your kind words!
  7. Sophia the Bookeeper

Hello there!

Thanks!
  8. Sophia the Bookeeper

Hello there!

Hello, fellow Kingdom Hearts fans<3 My name is Sophia and I am a total newbie in this Forum. I previously posted here in a TWEWY thread, but I didn't introduced myself. I hope everyone will be happy with my presence here!
  9. Sophia the Bookeeper

What community do you guys distance yourself from?

I usually don't distance myself instantly from a fandom I'm in when some drama happens. Instead I just go "Firewall Mode": I still enjoy the work and read related fanfiction and have my opinions and headcanons, but I don't do much in a fandom life. The only community I openly distance myself...
  10. Sophia the Bookeeper

News ► The World Ends With You - The Animation will release worldwide in 2021!

I am super happy that Ishimoto-san's music will be in anime! I crossed my fingers on that the iconic "Twister" will be here
Back