• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Gantz

Hey, People. Yeah, I've been really getting into the Anime/Manga Gantz. I've watched all of the Anime, and loved it then read Phase 1 of the Manga and liked it even more than the anime. So, anybody besides me watch/read Gantz besides me?
  2. B

Fanfiction ► Gantz - The New Stage

Gantz as some might know is a popular anime/magna. I've watched all the episodes and was sad to see them end so, I've started a fan fiction of my own. My Fan Fiction instead of Chapters will have Episodes. Some stuff may be a bit confusing at first if you have not seen the Anime before, but...
  3. B

Fanfiction ► Blair Witch: Cursed through the woods

Welcome to my Blair Witch Fantasy! Although I have only been writing for a short time, I am assuming this will be an intresting shot at trying to make something good. I'll give you some story if you don't already know about the Blair Witch Legend then this Fan Fic will explain it pretty quickly...
  4. B

Fanfiction ► Pirates of Cercil: Blackness of the Beard

To start off I would like to tell you all that this is NOT a KH Fan Fic. This is a strict Pirate Fan Fiction that was created by me. Now, below is the Epilogue explaining to you how everything came to be, in the story. Feedback is very much appreciated and this is only my 2nd Fan Fiction, so I...
  5. B

Better Opening Theme!

I personally have to say "Simple and Clean" was better. I can't explain why I like it more I just do! What about you people?
  6. B

Fanfiction ► Keyblade Wars: Epilogue

((WARNING KINGDOM HEARTS SECRET ENDING SPOILERS)) WARNING THERE WILL BE GRAMMAR ISSUES. (Sorry, my grammar sucks) Keyblade Wars Chapter 1: Epilogue The Leader be approaching soon." said the female knights approaching the Male knight ontop of the Gummi Ship. Her armor being made of pure iron...
  7. B

Hardest Boss in the World that Never Was.

Who do you guys think was the hardest boss in the World that Never Was. I have to say Xigbar, I had to go back and train to level 43 to beat him, because he kept whooping me. And all the other bosses (But, Xemnas final form) were a peice of cake.
  8. B

WWE: My Fantasy Matches

These didn't and won't really happen. They are fantasy just made randomly by me. Here is the first Match and I will give more later. Give me some feedback. WWE, RAW (Fantasy) Match 1, Umaga and Rob Conway vs Kenny and Mikey (World Tag Team Champions Match) The match begin with Kenny and...
  9. B

WWE The Leage

Damn I spelled it wrong! Its WWE The League! Not Leage... Sorry bout that. This is a WWE league created by me. The league is called WTL (Wrestling the League) The basic idea of it is a game, I will post 5 on friday each week and write up 2 matches each night a post em (I don't have the time to...
  10. B

Your Games!

I want to know every single one of you people's games. So, list em. Here are Mine. Lets see how many of you will actully take the time. Don't worry it isn't as annoying as it sounds =D PS2 1. FFX 2. FFX-2 3. Jak and Daxter: The Precurrsor Legacy 4. Jak2 5. Jak3 6. Rachet and Clank: Up your...
  11. B

Lost

I've been searching through page after page for a Roleplay that intrests me and I found none. Same old kingdom hearts stuff, so I wanted to try something new. LOST the TV show on ABC has been a hit and if anyone doesn't know whats has happened they can PM me because, I am not going by what has...
  12. B

Staind

Anybody like these guy? They are one of my favorite bands but, I've noticed they haven't been too big like Greenday (UGH!) or anybody. So, anybody else like there music?
  13. B

WWE Discussion thread

Alright, I doubt Im the only one who likes WWE so, I want you to fill out two questions before joining in on the Coversations about WWE. Favorite Superstar: Smackdown or RAW: Mine (Example): Favorite Superstar: Kane Smackdown or RAW: RAW So, I guess I'll start this off what do you think about...
  14. B

Heros of the Age

This is an RP about as you probably guessed... Superhero's... Now you can be a superhero or Supervillian and MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THE STORY posted below the rules. Yes, the info on this is ripped off of City of Hero's but it just seemed to make a good RP. Rules No Godmodding (No like Superman I...
  15. B

Funny thing!

This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen... Its just the opening thing if you want to see the full version you will have to tune in to Barbed Wire Biscuit on G4 http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=12149
  16. B

Star Wars: Sith Reborn

After the battle with Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, Luke took up an Apprentice... Kyle Katarn, though Luke did not take up but one apprentice for he was starting a new order and took up two. Kyle Katarn, And Raith Enjiro, Raith and Kyle trained under Kyle for years and years Kyle always seems...
  17. B

Best KOTOR!

Which is better? I personally thought KOTOR1 was better I just liked you being a Scout or whatever at the beginning and then became a jedi. The planets were better too I thought Telos, and Korrbian were the most boring planets ever!
  18. B

Buying Buckler Sheild 100,000 gil!

Yes! A Buckler Shield that was 1,000 gil in stores Im buying for 100,000! Anyone got one?
  19. B

Star Wars: Knights of The Old Repbulic 1 or 2?

Which one do you like better? Or do you hate them both =/. I thought KOTOR 1 was A LOT better then KOTOR 2...
Back