• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Gantz

Hey, People. Yeah, I've been really getting into the Anime/Manga Gantz. I've watched all of the Anime, and loved it then read Phase 1 of the Manga and liked it even more than the anime. So, anybody besides me watch/read Gantz besides me?
  2. B

Fanfiction ► Gantz - The New Stage

Episode 3 - Gamers Nightmare As Taitsu's vision began to clear he was able to make out large building infront of him, they glowing with the intesity of tens of hunderds of lights. Taitsu rubbed his eyes and then noticed he was outside and a grin spread across his face as he took a step forward...
  3. B

((In need of feedback, or critique. All comments help :)))
  4. B

Episode 2 - ? Ball Taitsu shot up from his laying position forcing a man dressed in a black leather jacket, and black goth pants along with a red dyed mowhawk upon his head to shoot back from his kneeling position and hit the floor. Taitsu ignored the man and quickly looked around the room he...
  5. B

Episode 1 - New and Final Day "Taitsu! Taitsu wait up!" Yelled a voice from the back of the hall, as the sounds of footsteps echo throughout the comfined space. A teenager standing at 6'1 with dirty blonde hair cascading down to just above his shoulders turns around to spot a young girl...
  6. B

Gantz as some might know is a popular anime/magna. I've watched all the episodes and was sad to see them end so, I've started a fan fiction of my own. My Fan Fiction instead of Chapters will have Episodes. Some stuff may be a bit confusing at first if you have not seen the Anime before, but...
  7. B

Fanfiction ► Blair Witch: Cursed through the woods

Welcome to my Blair Witch Fantasy! Although I have only been writing for a short time, I am assuming this will be an intresting shot at trying to make something good. I'll give you some story if you don't already know about the Blair Witch Legend then this Fan Fic will explain it pretty quickly...
  8. B

Knights

Chasers was one of the words that crossed the screen during the secret ending. The Words scroll upon as followed... Master of the Keyblade, The Lost Two, Memory of Xehanort, Chasers, Keyblade War. Then it goes on to say... "It all began with... Birth by sleep" Nobody is sure what any of this...
  9. B

Fanfiction ► Pirates of Cercil: Blackness of the Beard

Come on guys... I need at least some comments. Good or bad. :(
  10. B

Fanfiction ► Pirates of Cercil: Blackness of the Beard

To start off I would like to tell you all that this is NOT a KH Fan Fic. This is a strict Pirate Fan Fiction that was created by me. Now, below is the Epilogue explaining to you how everything came to be, in the story. Feedback is very much appreciated and this is only my 2nd Fan Fiction, so I...
  11. B

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: Looks On Their Faces No, she was referring to the letter that Kairi gave Sora and Riku (It was a message in a bottle I think, but i don't quite remember) when they returned to Destiny Islands at the end of KH2.
  12. B

Sephiroth

Lvl 99! Come on man! 75-80 is the level most people beat him on. Getting to Lvl 99 is just something people do when they have nothing else to do on KH2.
  13. B

Fanfiction ► Keyblade Wars: Epilogue

Yeah, but not for feedback. More for whining, or talking then anything else D=
  14. B

Well, 2 bad reviews and there is only 2 people keeping with the story. Its not the best.
  15. B

Hm... For now its going to be discontinued... I might continue it later but, there will not be new chapters out for awhile Thanks for the Support Kao.
  16. B

Ah, lots of people like mine. But, I get lots of tough critics on here. Guess, people that have read my stories haven't read something better or something. Im most likely going to retire from KH fan fics as well since this was is obviously bombing.
  17. B

Yeah, but I think my plot is sinking me. Im gonna attempt to rack my brain to think of a plot.
  18. B

I'll send you a PM of my new fan fic. and tell me what you think. After I get a new idea that is.
  19. B

Ideas aren't my problem. Kingdom Hearts ideas are my problem. And thank for the offer but, I perfer to think of the plot myself whether it bombs or is great.
  20. B

Win some you lose some. And I know that last chapter was awful and Im thinking of rewriting the complete thing.
Back