• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Liodin

Theory: The poems at the end of Re:CoM foreshadow KH4

Some of you may remember that at the end of Sora and Riku's route in Re:CoM there is a poem. At first one may think that these poems refer to events from KH2, but if we analyze it well Sora's poem does not reflect any event of KH2, while in Riku's poem one could say that it is directed from him...
  2. Liodin

Kingdom Hearts 4 was supopossed to release today

I'm sure most of you remember that two years ago the biggest leak in the history of video games happened. The Nvidia GeForce Now database leak. And among the large list of games, Kingdom Hearts 4 was one of them, with a release date of 2023-09-30. Now in retrospect, we know that the list was...
  3. Liodin

When was the last time we OFFICIALLY saw Nomura?

At the 20th anniversary event some of the people who attended shared photos of him. I also know that he has attended different promotional events for FF and TWEWY, where you could hear his voice. But, officially, when was the last time we saw him?
  4. Liodin

Would you still be interested in KH if Nomura was no longer involved?

For me, the moment Nomura stops being involved with Kingdom Hearts, is the moment I stop being a fan of the series. Everything that comes after that, is not canon, it's fanfiction. The most I would accept is if he stopped being the director and just wrote the story. Either because he is too...
  5. Liodin

How do you think the opening will be like?

What do you think Nomura will focus on in the opening? On recapping the previous saga or introducing the new one?
  6. Liodin

Possible trailer at The Game Awards

The Snitch, a well-known insider, who always gets it's leaks right, has posted a tweet with a hint about a game that would be announced soon. Sounds like something Sora would say, right? Specially now that he's in Quadratum. But there's more. The Snitch has posted a second clue on his...
  7. Liodin

Leaked KH4 and KHUX for PC

Today GeForce NOW, a Nvidia platform for cloud gaming, had a data leak where we can see games listed in their database yet to be announced for PC release (includes console exclusive and unannounced games). And two of them are Kingdom Hearts 4 and Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Sources:
  8. Liodin

Where and when do you think the next Kingdom Hearts will be announced?

Many believe that Nomura meant to tell us that the next big announcement would be on the 20th anniversary and others believe that there will be a release on that date. Let's remember that between the announcement of Melody of Memory and its release were only months, so it is possible that they...
  9. Liodin

What does this scene means?

In ReMind, Sora releases Xion's memories and sees Roxas's heart, which by the way, her portrait is gone, in case you hadn't noticed. At that moment we can see how three hearts fly away, and Sora is surprised. If you pay attention, during this scene we can hear Kairi's theme. Are those really...
  10. Liodin

I've found the next game opening

I think we've all misunderstood what Nomura meant by "the other side" :ROFLMAO:
Back