• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Liodin

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

I mean, without sources or more information it's just an educated guess that I could make myself. But if it's real, please be an adaptation of Union X or a new canon story. If it's KH1 I'm not interested. But whatever it is, it better be good and get more people interested in playing the games.
  2. Liodin

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Two delays, and this one is just one week. And the reason is to do the iOS one at the same time. And I don't understand how the marketing indicates anything about the development, when the previous beta is a much better indicator of the current state, and I could only read positive things from...
  3. Liodin

Luminary's theory was that another reason for the delay was because it was going to be global, so to promote that and have more people join, they were going to release a trailer. I have been fooled 🤡
  4. Liodin

Not GLOBAL and no trailer 😭
  5. Liodin

Oh, then I join you in your prediction 😆 I think it makes a lot of sense for this beta to be global, since in theory it should be the last one. I think Cynical mentioned in the video that he was contacted to do things for the launch, he didn't mention anything about a global beta. But I would...
  6. Liodin

Global beta announcement before the next beta even starts? Interesting prediction. I could only see that if it is at the end of May, but I don't see them showing the release date. Let's compare with FFEC to see if we can see any similarities. The game was revealed on February 25, 2021. The...
  7. Liodin

Some thoughts: First, the NA account should be renamed to WESTERN or GLOBAL. Second, the communication delays of the international account with respect to the Japanese one brings back very bad memories of Ux, with its delayed updates. I hope they have learned their lesson, because I'm telling...
  8. Liodin

In this context, “more environments” likely refers to different operating systems (Android and iOS) and/or different device models.
  9. Liodin

You are right, I misread it. So IOS users will have to apply again. I'm sure the next trailer will release close to launch. And I don't think a one week delay of a closed beta will have any negative impact, when we also know that the reasons for the delay are positive. In any case, most fans...
  10. Liodin

Only one week, and they also add IOS to the beta so more people can play and keep improving the game? Good news for me. Funny how the IOS beta, that was not planned, is going to be even before the Android beta was originally scheduled. So for those of us who weren't going to be able to play...
  11. Liodin

Since this beta is in Android, I guess there will be people datamining it, so it's possible that someone will find new things even if it has the same content as the IOS one. I hope nothing story related. But now that I think about it, ML is made in UE4 just like KH3, so if someone manage to...
  12. Liodin

When are we expecting news?

You are right, and I knew that. But since it came out on PC exclusive for a while for the EGS, I mixed it up. Depending on the ambition of the game I wouldn't mind either. But Missing Link has already set the precedent that even a mobile game can look close to KH3. So I guess they would most...
  13. Liodin

The Osaka team started out making side games and ended up being the main team. So they should have h.a.n.d. do the side games. They are the developers of Days and Re:Coded, who ended up making NEO: TWEWY, which was developed in UE4. Edit: Not UE4, Unity. Like Melody of Memory.
  14. Liodin

We do know hurt.
  15. Liodin

Exactly that. I also want to add that since the Rebirth trailer at SGF, Geoff has been personally thanking "Nomura-san", as he says, every chance he gets. Something he hasn't done with other developers. I will share with you some that I could find/remember, in chronological order. Links...
  16. Liodin

Maybe if Geoff hadn't shown Rebirth last year I would tell you that KH4 could be shown at next month's PlayStation Showcase, but right now I'm confident that june 7th will be our day, in just 2 months. But certainly not tomorrow.
  17. Liodin

Disney Games expands leadership team to invest further in games https://venturebeat.com/games/disney-games-expands-leadership-team/ Hopefully this is positive for KH.
  18. Liodin

Gameplay expectations

19. Liodin

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

It's Strelitzia /strɛˈlɪtsiə/, no StrelEtzia. It's a real flower, we know how to pronounce it. The problem is that it is not the minority that mispronounces it, it is the majority. I don't get it. Please stop.
  20. Liodin

I have seen the future. Tomorrow they will announce the release of the games on Steam.
Back