• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Tales of the Abyss Laser Cell Pre-order gift!

I just Pre-ordered Tales of the Abyss from Gamestop today and they gave me the Laser Cell. If you pre-ordered, I highly suggest you go and pick it up before they are all gone! Here's what it looks like if anyone is curious (or hasn't seen it already). I really like it. I really like the...
  2. M

Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime Released!

I just got this game and it is really amazing! It was styled after Zelda games so it plays very nicely, but I think it's better constructed than Zelda games. To be honest with you, this is one of the best games on the DS I have played so far. It is so cute and funny, and it's just plain fun! I'm...
  3. M

Look at my Rocket Slime Pre-order gift!

I just got my pre-order gift for pre-ordering Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime. This keychain is really nifty. I can't wait to put it on my Dragon Quest VIII Messenger bag that I got from Slime Knights! I'm just collecting all sorts of Dragon Quest items now aren't I! Here are the pictures...
  4. M

Advent Children RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED!!!!!

It says it all itself. Here's the link! Square Enix's Official Announcement! I'm so excited about this I just can't contain myself! And it's on the official Square Enix of America Website too! I can't wait to buy it even though I've seen it! Danny
  5. M

Kingdom Hearts II N.A. Cover Art!!

It's out. I don't think this is old news, but it's out! I really like it. Although, I liked the first games a little better. I like the darker cover. Also, I don't know how much bandwidth this thing has, so I would suggest someone repost this in a reply or something! Danny
  6. M

Miyazaki Worlds?

Since Disney owns all of the movies that Miyazaki made, I think it would be really cool to see some of those worlds in later Kingdom Hearts games. The one that I would really want to see and would really work is Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. There would be some GREAT heartless in that...
Back