• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Tales of the Abyss Laser Cell Pre-order gift!

I just Pre-ordered Tales of the Abyss from Gamestop today and they gave me the Laser Cell. If you pre-ordered, I highly suggest you go and pick it up before they are all gone! Here's what it looks like if anyone is curious (or hasn't seen it already). I really like it. I really like the...
  2. M

Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime Released!

I just got this game and it is really amazing! It was styled after Zelda games so it plays very nicely, but I think it's better constructed than Zelda games. To be honest with you, this is one of the best games on the DS I have played so far. It is so cute and funny, and it's just plain fun! I'm...
  3. M

Look at my Rocket Slime Pre-order gift!

I just got my pre-order gift for pre-ordering Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime. This keychain is really nifty. I can't wait to put it on my Dragon Quest VIII Messenger bag that I got from Slime Knights! I'm just collecting all sorts of Dragon Quest items now aren't I! Here are the pictures...
  4. M

Is Sanctuary really as good as Passion

Even though it is 30 seconds, really bad quality, and not a very good indicator of how it actually is, yes, Passion is better! A lot better. Danny
  5. M

Who likes sanctuary.....

I'm definitely waiting for the full version. It is ok. I just hope it doesn't repeat the phrase "My Sanctuary" about 18 thousand times. Then I'd have to murder Goofy. . . . maybe Donald, too. Danny
  6. M

Dare I say it- Dissapointed?

What I really don't understand is how you can be dissapointed with a game that you haven't played yet?!?! You're judging based on an interview with the characters! Danny
  7. M

interview voices

Only a year? What are you people talking about? Kingdom Hearts was released in 2002 which means they were voicing it before that. It's 2006! I don't think that 1 = 2006 - 2002. Anyway, yes, his voice has changed a lot. It's really interesting because in the interview, you can tell he...
  8. M

How many of your friends know/played kh1?

I got 5 friends of mine to play Kingdom Hearts and they all loved it. They're all buying KH2 when it comes out. I think they spread the word to their friends, too. I love that chain effect! Danny
  9. M

Make a Sleight!

If you didn't see, I participated in the game as well. . . I don't think I ruined anything by playing the game myself. I was just joking about the Omnislash thing. Danny
  10. M

KH2 dvd?

That sounds very cool. Maybe I'll have to pick up the strategy guide then. I hate buying Strategy Guides because I like finding everything on my own, but if there is something special in it. Kind of like the Zelda: Minish Cap guide. I got everything in the game without it, but I got it for...
  11. M

Make a Sleight!

Why bother with slates when you could easily just do 3 Cloud cards and use Omnislash? Anyway, since the game is about memories, how about a memory sleight. Maybe for Sora, it would be a Riku sleight made from specially found memory cards placed throughout the game. You could summon the memory...
  12. M

Coolest clothes

Sora in his final form is very cool! Danny
  13. M

Level up bonus

I mostly chose CP. I would choose Sleight anytime it would appear, but after I got a couple really awesome ones (like Blitz) I just went CP. If I needed it would do HP, but it was rare. Danny
  14. M

Sephiroth's VA?

Everyone said "SEPHIROTH IS LANCE BASS!!!!????!?!?!?! NOOOOOOO!!!!!" And now people are saying, "Sephiroth isn't Lance Bass. . . man this sucks!" How contradictory! Danny
  15. M

I have too many spoilers in my head!

I've actually done an amazing job keeping away from spoilers. I always try to stay away from them, but sometimes, people don't label things right and then something small slips through. The ending to CoM has been spoiled for me WAY too much! Oh well. We'll see how KH2 goes. I'm not spoiled...
  16. M

Reason why the original VA for Arith does not return.

People seem confused so I'll post the announcement that Square gave itself. Square Enix's Official Announcement! I can't wait! Danny
  17. M

Advent Children RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED!!!!!

It says it all itself. Here's the link! Square Enix's Official Announcement! I'm so excited about this I just can't contain myself! And it's on the official Square Enix of America Website too! I can't wait to buy it even though I've seen it! Danny
  18. M

Johnny depp may play himslef

1. People are WAY too skeptical. 2. People make up stories WAY too often. 3. People are WAY too impatient. 4. There is about a month and a half until the game comes out. Just wait until it does and then we don't have to go back and forth saying, "This is what I found out!" "I DON'T...
  19. M

Kh2 or Kh2 final mix?

The proof is posted in a thread a little ways back. I don't remember where it is though. If you go to KH Ultimania website, there's a topic at the top of the page that is all about it. I'm just too lazy to link it now. Maybe I'll do it later today. Danny
  20. M

Have you gotten....

This (luckily) has not happened to me yet. I'm playing Dragon Quest VIII and quite happy with it. In fact, I look forward to the times when I get to play Dragon Quest! Although, I think that if it was any other game that I was playing, I'd turn it off pretty quickly. Danny
Back