• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LBJENmariposa

The creation of Naminé and Roxas makes 0 sense. Please help me.

How does Roxas exist if Naminé is already using Sora's body? VENTUS' HEART STAYED IN "SORA'S BODY" BUT "SORA'S BODY" IS ALSO NAMINÉ AS WELL AS ROXAS, AND NAMINÉ SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT WAS CREATED FIRST ACCORDING TO THE CUTSCENE BUT NO ROXAS IS THE ONE THAT RECEIVES VENTUS' HEART, NOT NAMINÉ AND...
  2. LBJENmariposa

Favourite Kingdom Hearts Trio?

What is your favourite Kingdom Hearts trio? I didn't include the Kairi Trio [Kairi, Naminé, Xion], the Sora Trio [Sora, Roxas, Ventus], the Riku Trio [Riku, Riku Replica, Dark Riku] or the Main Trio [Sora, Donald, Goofy] because a) it's repeating characters and b) that's more trios than the...
  3. LBJENmariposa

How did you get into Kingdom Hearts?

Was it from a Disney franchise? What was the first game you played through? Did you watch the cutscenes online or play the game first?
  4. LBJENmariposa

Kingdom Hearts Names Meanings - 41 characters including Dark Road

I know there are probably a lot of name threads already, but I haven't found any recent ones and don't want to ping people by bumping up old threads. Also, many old name threads don't cover characters from KHDR, so I'm putting those here, too. Note that I'm taking lots of information from fans...
  5. LBJENmariposa

How exactly does the Recusant's Sigil work?

Hello, I'm relatively new to Kingdom Hearts. I was wondering, how does the Recusant's Sigil work? How does it track the location of people? I can sort-of understand how the Sigil can work on clothing, but how does it work in names? If the name itself is marked, would the person marked be fine...
Back