• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LBJENmariposa

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

If anything... Roxas and Naminé are like half-siblings that happen to be born on the same day. Roxas = Sora's body and Ventus' heart Naminé = Sora's body and Kairi's heart I treat them like siblings, no offence... I just feel that they have more of a sibling bond... Especially since they...
  2. LBJENmariposa

The creation of Naminé and Roxas makes 0 sense. Please help me.

How does Roxas exist if Naminé is already using Sora's body? VENTUS' HEART STAYED IN "SORA'S BODY" BUT "SORA'S BODY" IS ALSO NAMINÉ AS WELL AS ROXAS, AND NAMINÉ SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT WAS CREATED FIRST ACCORDING TO THE CUTSCENE BUT NO ROXAS IS THE ONE THAT RECEIVES VENTUS' HEART, NOT NAMINÉ AND...
  3. LBJENmariposa

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I don't think Roxas x Xion is incest or selfcest because Roxas is Sora's body while Xion is Sora's memories
  4. LBJENmariposa

How did you get into Kingdom Hearts?

Me over here being like: I wasn't alive in 2005
  5. LBJENmariposa

Not just that, would a relationship between two eight-year-olds be likely to be a real relationship? Do 8-yr-olds even know what love is??
  6. LBJENmariposa

well, I know at least three 13-year-old girls that are dating each other lol What do you guys all think of the more interesting ships, of people who don't really interact with each other? (e.g. Vanitas x Naminé, Vanitas x Kairi, Ventus x Naminé, Isa x Terra) idk I've seen all of these before...
  7. LBJENmariposa

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Does editing a thread bump it up?
  8. LBJENmariposa

Kingdom Hearts Names Meanings - 41 characters including Dark Road

Woah, really? That's super cool! Hmmmm... maybe? Well, Axel is already the "fire person" in KH... And 'fire' in Latin is "Ignis." I'm not too familiar with Final Fantasy, but I think that there's a character named Ignis in FFXV?
  9. LBJENmariposa

Singing in kingdom hearts?

Only Jesse McCartney could've captured the audience's hearts while wearing a giant turtle mask. HONESTLY, WHY DIDN'T HE WIN?!
  10. LBJENmariposa

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Peter Pan exists, but YES WE NEED THE DISNEY FAIRIES FRANCHISE I NEED PERIWINKLE AND NYX AND RANI
  11. LBJENmariposa

Does someone want a challenge? If so, could someone who can edit songs mashup Jesse McCartney (Roxas) and Meaghan Jette Martin's (Naminé) versions of "When You Wish Upon A Star"? I would but I'm terrible and don't have a lot of time lol (Perhaps even turn it into an AMV? :O)
  12. LBJENmariposa

WE NEED DUETS SOKAI DUETS SORIKU DUETS ROKUSHI DUETS ROKUNAMI DUETS TERQUA DUETS YES
  13. LBJENmariposa

Most of the voice actors can sing, so I really hope they do add in more songs! (perhaps even make a musical?)
  14. LBJENmariposa

How exactly does the Recusant's Sigil work?

yeah, but how does it work lol
  15. LBJENmariposa

Oh, really? I didn't know that, thanks! WOAH ok, I clearly need to do more research. If you have a list of terms, feel free to put them here - maybe we can make some connections? Clearly, the Shibuya that Yozora lives in is very technologically advanced. I'm not sure where I read this from, but...
  16. LBJENmariposa

Favourite Kingdom Hearts Trio?

What is your favourite Kingdom Hearts trio? I didn't include the Kairi Trio [Kairi, Naminé, Xion], the Sora Trio [Sora, Roxas, Ventus], the Riku Trio [Riku, Riku Replica, Dark Riku] or the Main Trio [Sora, Donald, Goofy] because a) it's repeating characters and b) that's more trios than the...
  17. LBJENmariposa

Oop, lol. I knew that it didn't literally translate in French, but I still thought that maybe it had some roots to French, or it sounded something similar to something that means "melody" in French. (But yeah, I know that "song" and "melody" are "chanson" and "mélodie." I was just assuming coz...
  18. LBJENmariposa

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

How do I delete embeds that pop up? I wanted to link to a Tumblr post, however, it pasted the whole post in instead.
Back