• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Blackrazor187

i really like dark and edgy humor

As the title says i just really like that kind of comedy and i basically want ya'll to send me some pretty dark and edgy jokes. I did this kind of thing on another forum i'm pretty active on and people were giving me some really good stuff so lets see what ya'll come up with.
  2. Blackrazor187

human stupidity knows no bottom at the abyss

Apparently a gender reveal party caused a wildfire and now all over the west coast its spreading around like crazy. Are you people fucking happy with yourselves? because i can't feel sorry for you at all if you did something stupid and its backfiring literally on you and you deserve every single...
  3. Blackrazor187

My plans after this pandemic is done

When i've saved enough money i'm taking a really long vacation to Japan and shop like crazy in Akihabara especially with places like Animate,Sofmap,Beep,Super Potato and Book Off. Arcade games is something i really plan on doing and eating some Kobe beef as well. What are you guys be doing when...
  4. Blackrazor187

Haruhi is making a comeback

9 years after the last light novel was released a new Haruhi lightnovel called The Intution Of Haruhi Suzumiya will be released on November 25 English digtally by yen press and physical release will come out on a later date. I got to do some rewatching and replaying of the Haruhi promise visual...
  5. Blackrazor187

Ever felt really stupid buying a game? (Rant)

I have i'm actually almost done with Rhapsody A Musical Adventure and Jesus H I just can't like this game. The story is beyond stupid and cliched after cliche the fucking backtracking is really getting on my nerves and the dialogue its just self aware at this point how real trash the story and...
  6. Blackrazor187

Anybody here could speak Japanese as a second language and understand what is going in in Japanese media?

I do to some extent and i've been busy self teaching myself as of now how to understand the Japanese language because google translate could be as accurate as a real life William Tell story. You also really can't rely on the shitty subs Funimation to learn Japanese that Funimation (look at the...
  7. Blackrazor187

So how long does it take to be aproved for awards?

I was checking out the awards section and it turns out i'm qualifeid for multiple amounts of them and i would like to know how long does it take for it to be aproved thanks in advance for answering to my question.
  8. Blackrazor187

Um hello there

I'm new to this site pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm a longtime fan of Kingdom Hearts since my mid to late elementary school days and i'm also really into Final Fantasy and The World Ends With You as well so i'm looking forward to discussing anything about these games.
Back