• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Blackrazor187

What's everyone's thoughts on the minneapolis riots?

Well no shit for pointing out i am a misanthorpe with a deep hatred of society and want nothing at all for doing with it. My biggest value in life is fact based truth and logic and debunking bullshit when i see it so calling me someone without values and goals in life is like a calling me an...
  2. Blackrazor187

If you really think what i'm saying is trolling just wait till when you see what i post on mal or disqus i can make anyone feel like an idiot wasting their time with an edgelord like me.
  3. Blackrazor187

Bold of you to assume i'm unable to get a lady in my pants you bigot!
  4. Blackrazor187

Trust me if you think what i said was "offensive" in your eyes you should see me outside of this site or with my associates. It would make this conversation look like a parent lecturing his child.
  5. Blackrazor187

I absoultetly do think so that girls use geek interests like anime,manga and video games to get attention from our gender and i never see them understand basic gaming concepts as well too. And indeed you are very much correct with how they always seem to bring wokeness in the community as well...
  6. Blackrazor187

Its great to see another fellow redpiller as well too and you and i both see the truth of woke culture and we both are completetly against it in all forms and if you ask me gatekeeping a day keeps the woke trash away. Gatekeep early and often and dunk on polikore crybully losers until they get...
  7. Blackrazor187

Diversity and representation are complete cancer and it was a feminist who nearly killed Andy Warhol.
  8. Blackrazor187

Finally someone who gets it. You and i should just keep on sticking to doing what we love best and just completely ignore these polikore crybullies trying to make us feel guilty for being apolitical.
  9. Blackrazor187

"Sighs" i'm not going to even bother at all explain or defend my own personal viewpoints at all anymore. Don't be crying to me when any of you get the FBI knocking on your door just because your part of the watchlist.
  10. Blackrazor187

https://external-preview.redd.it/dCL3zigkKkw-53OFSyqF-VcjWMOPZF8KcZd888EtmLs.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=c686d258b8635be818307711a6b7a9df2f92f0ca WELL WELL WELL SO THIS IS WHAT BLM IS ABOUT I SEE.
  11. Blackrazor187

You think Trader Joes is going to bend the knee over their products well think again.
  12. Blackrazor187

Nintendo banned terms like ACAB,BLM and Covid in a recent update. You think Nintendo in Japan could care about Western faux world problems of Gaijins?
  13. Blackrazor187

My completetly apolitical stance still stands and honestly nothing at all you've said will ever change my mind in the slightest and it just proves my point on how hiveminded and how strong cognitive disonance is within humanity and i frankly couldn't care less at all about being offended by...
  14. Blackrazor187

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Roxas, Xion, Axel, Chip & Dale Plushies releasing January 16th, 2021

I only have 2 square enix merch as of now Black Butler cups since Gangan is owned by Square i'm hoping i could find more Square merch to decorate around the house.
  15. Blackrazor187

The music of Final Fantasy discussion, read the OP.

I like the soundtrack of ff7 and the remake equally
  16. Blackrazor187

Thoughts about final fantasy 10-3 delaying.

I wonder if x-3 does come out its going to be a girly as x-2?
  17. Blackrazor187

Are the Mobile ports worth buying?

Online shopping is your friend here in this case you don't necessarily have to rely on just Amazon (Esepecially with their Karen level habit of delisting anime now). places like Cd Japan,Play Asia and Nin Nin Game has plenty of Final Fantasy games you could purchase and they do carry English...
  18. Blackrazor187

How much involvement do you think TWEWY will have in future KH games?

I liked Rhyme alot in TWERY and its a shame she wasn't utilzed more besides being used a plot device.
  19. Blackrazor187

late to the party but still a hot button topic nonetheless and apparently its a sin to criticize BLM if this is the hill i die on then so be it. I frankly couldn't care less at all about current events no interest of me and doesn't affect me at all. And i certainly don't agree at all in the...
Back