• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Arclight Cicada

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

That and for me personally, I think there are some tracks where their remastered versions are much better than the originals, Fields of Honor being one example IMO.
  2. Arclight Cicada

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

I figured the story would be very minimal in this game, so I'm not too surprised to see it's only at the end. To me, this pretty much affirms we'll probably be getting maybe 30 minutes of new story tops. The point about boss fights though is really disappointing. I'd question there only being 3...
  3. Arclight Cicada

News ► New screenshots, Mickey and Kairi renders for Melody of Memory

If Kairi isn't playable at this point, the twitter account is seriously trolling us...
  4. Arclight Cicada

Melody of Memory official website updates with more confirmed songs

I think the DLC will be what gets it up to the 205 mark that was datamined in the demo, but I think the base game alone will have the 143 songs we now know. It seems like a strange move on the marketing's part IMO if there's really 200+ songs at launch yet they only say 140+ across all the...
  5. Arclight Cicada

Melody of Memory official website updates with more confirmed songs

Sweet! Looks like this is the final tracklist then. I'm glad some more songs from Piano Collections made it in.
  6. Arclight Cicada

My theory for the kh3 music in mom and about the kh3 outfit mom kairi render.

We've seen Let it Go and that used Team Classic, though then again, that could just be them demonstrating the song with that team. Here's hoping your idea is the case and we get to unlock KH3 SRK as the final team.
  7. Arclight Cicada

So we get a kairi render, could she be playable but in mom form

She definitely gotta be playable since as mentioned, the new cutscenes are going to be in UE4. I don't see them making new cutscenes in the old style, so if not that, it's gotta be gameplay-related IMO. The question is, in what capacity? I'm thinking we'll at least play as her for the final boss...
  8. Arclight Cicada

Any more news before melody of memory release?

Immediately this did not age well and I'm thankful for it, lol I feel like she probably is since I don't see any other reason for them to make an old-engine render, plus she has her keyblade out just like all the other teams. I'm thinking maybe the final boss will be Kairi vs. someone, but part...
  9. Arclight Cicada

Any more news before melody of memory release?

I'm assuming nothing except maybe some more screenshots via the twitter account and, like mentioned above, some early leaks. The part I'm most eager about is knowing what the remaining 40 or so songs are, but I feel like we'll have to wait until release to find that out.
  10. Arclight Cicada

All confirmed musics so far

The part I don't understand about that list is coded + Re:Coded and DDD + DDD HD both being there. Were there any new themes or arrangements that were made for the latter in both cases? I'm also surprised that they would include themes from the mobile games and Remind.
  11. Arclight Cicada

At first, I didn't think it was likely since we already had L'Impeto Oscuro, but considering we're getting both Rage Awakened and Rage Awakened ~The Origin~ and those two are super similar, I think Dark Impetus has a chance.
  12. Arclight Cicada

Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory Intro Video?

If you're referring to the opening, I actually think it's going to be Simple and Clean. Reason being, at the beginning of the Nintendo direct mini MoM trailer, there's a segment that shows Sora doing a Memory Dive by himself while scenes from DDD and 0.2 are playing in the background, but...
  13. Arclight Cicada

I'm hoping they use remastered tracks as well. While there are original themes that I'm glad or okay with having in their original forms, I want 2.5's The Home of Dragons, Fields of Honor, and He's a Pirate.
  14. Arclight Cicada

News ► More songs confirmed for Melody of Memory!

This, plus One Winged Angel, Rage Awakened, Graveyard Labyrinth, and the Piano Collections songs for me. In total, I think we have about 102 out of 140+ songs now outright confirmed.
  15. Arclight Cicada

News ► Watch Our Attempt at the Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Demo!

Woo boy, Wave of Darkness is gonna be a problem. I'm struggling just on standard. XD
  16. Arclight Cicada

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Demo Announced, Coming Mid-October

I looked up when the FFVIIR and KH3 demo released, and VIIR's went up on Monday while KH3's went up on Friday, so it looks like the demo could probably drop any day now. Also, nice Kagari signature!
  17. Arclight Cicada

I don't remember seeing any sources that said October 10th, but IIRC I think the PSN store updates on tuesdays, so I imagine that means the demo will drop on the 13th hopefully.
  18. Arclight Cicada

Keeping it to just the songs we know are confirmed... Even though they're very unlikely IMO: Field Battle: Another Side -Battle Version- Memory Dive: Simple and Clean Boss Battle: Xemnas (Darkness of the Unknown) Keeping it to something probably more realistic: Field Battle: Hand in Hand...
  19. Arclight Cicada

News ► Square Enix to hold KH Melody of Memory TGS 2020 Special Show

KH1 had "March Caprice for Piano and Orchestra", KH2 had "Fantastia alla marcia", BBS had "Birth by Sleep -A Link to the Future-" during the final episode's credits, and DDD had "Dream Drop Distance -The Next Awakening-" during the credits dive, so I'm assuming she/they wanted her to do another...
  20. Arclight Cicada

News ► Square Enix to hold KH Melody of Memory TGS 2020 Special Show

Looking forward to the event at the end of this week. Here's hoping we'll get some more interviews, screenshots, and song confirmations there.
Back