• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fullmetal Alchemist & KH2

I was just wonderin' what if Square-Enix Decides to use Fullmetal Alchemist in the KH3 game. cuz there are a LOT of similarities between the Anime & Kingdom Hearts 2 especially between the Homunculi & The Organization XIII. Y'know the Homunculi have no souls, they're just an "empty shell" and...
  2. A

Possible KH2 Unlockables

Does anyone think it's possible that they can make like some kind of unlockable if you have a previous game of Kingdom Hearts in a memory card? Cuz I've been thinkin that for a while. Like maybe Gummi-ship blueprints, Old keyblades or somethin'. Wouldn't that be hot?
  3. A

The Story Behind The Organization XIII

I have here the story behind the XIII Order(Organization XIII) This is all completely accurate and 100% true. WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!!! Organization XIII, known as XIII機関 (Jūsan Kikan, translated into English as Thirteenth Order) in the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts II, is a group of...
  4. A

The Diz Forum

I haven't seen any threads or reports about the reports I found that are PROBABLY on KH2. I ain't sure so don't be flamin me pleez. WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!!! Ansem's Other Reports: The Diz Reports; -Ansem's Other Report 1- Many years of hard work has come to fruition; this world that I govern...
Back