• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fullmetal Alchemist & KH2

I KNOW! But I'm sayin what IF?! wouldn't that s#!t be off da hook?! I know that this combo will NEVER EVER happen but geez, keep an open mind!!!!
  2. A

The Story Behind The Organization XIII

Acctually dude, it wasn't that easy.
  3. A

This is what happens when u lose a boss battle (SPOILER)

Acctually I think it applies to ALL boss battles cuz I saw in a spoiler video a kid had lost to Xaldin & the same option thing came up (this was in the japanese version) & then all of the sudden you see Mickey summersault outta nowhere & you start fighting as him. I said " UN-F@#$ING...
  4. A

I know FMA isn't from Disney but I was just making a "What If" question. They could put random Square characters if they wanted to. But I'm sayin wouldn't it be cool if The FMA story intertwined with the KH story. You'd be fighting alongside Edward! And IF that were to happen... what kind of...
  5. A

I was just wonderin' what if Square-Enix Decides to use Fullmetal Alchemist in the KH3 game. cuz there are a LOT of similarities between the Anime & Kingdom Hearts 2 especially between the Homunculi & The Organization XIII. Y'know the Homunculi have no souls, they're just an "empty shell" and...
  6. A

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** If you didn't read the Nomura Interview you should. It can shed a lil' light on your subject. Here it is: http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/143585032.shtml And in the review he mentions that the Three Knights are completely diff'rent...
  7. A

Possible KH2 Unlockables

True. But I read before, I think that they added somethin extra to the N.American version of KH that the Japanese one did'nt have and I believe it was an X-tra fight in Olympus Coliseum. The Sephiroth one or the Ice Titan one, I forget, but not the point. The point is that they sometimes add...
  8. A

Possible KH2 Unlockables

Does anyone think it's possible that they can make like some kind of unlockable if you have a previous game of Kingdom Hearts in a memory card? Cuz I've been thinkin that for a while. Like maybe Gummi-ship blueprints, Old keyblades or somethin'. Wouldn't that be hot?
  9. A

I have acctually ran this thru with ppl who interviewed Nomura and the said that the info is very accurate and some of it isn't proved but it is good info to rely on. And i'd like to thank everybody who read this. I may have exagerated when I said 100% accurate. Maybe a solid 90-95% accurate
  10. A

No. this is seriously 100% true. I aint gonna say where they got it from but the source is accurate!
  11. A

I have here the story behind the XIII Order(Organization XIII) This is all completely accurate and 100% true. WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!!! Organization XIII, known as XIII機関 (Jūsan Kikan, translated into English as Thirteenth Order) in the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts II, is a group of...
  12. A

Ansems, Xenohart, & Diz reports

Okay. DiZ & Ansem/Xehanort wrote diff'rent reports. Sure DiZ wrote the first one but Ansem/Xehanort wrote the rest of the ones on Kingdom Hearts. I posted the ones that DiZ wrote in my thread. Check it out! http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=45321
  13. A

The Diz Forum

I haven't seen any threads or reports about the reports I found that are PROBABLY on KH2. I ain't sure so don't be flamin me pleez. WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!!! Ansem's Other Reports: The Diz Reports; -Ansem's Other Report 1- Many years of hard work has come to fruition; this world that I govern...
  14. A

Xehanort theory

That for sure really good theory or could be an unexpected guess
  15. A

Xehanort theory

Y'know you make an excellent point! But consider the fact that Ansem casted his body into the shadows....and that Xemnas AND Ansem have the same eye color,(just like Sora & Roxas[Blond Hair Kid BHK]). NOw... couldn't it be a possibility that Xemnas is ANSEM'S NOBODY? Because the Nobodies are the...
  16. A

OMG!Sora's last Form!!!!!

Okay, buddy....this is like the first spoiler that you can find or the easiest one...I forget. Anyways...i have a video that shows it but i forgot where i got it from. But here's a website. it leads to YouTube Search for the Anti Form...
  17. A

KH2 final boss *Spoiler*

ding!ding!ding! FINALLY! someone got it right! yea this is Xemnas and um lil' spoiler........he's part of Ansem. I wont say what, not because i dont know(cuz i dont) but he is related to him in a way
  18. A

KH2 final boss *Spoiler*

OKay, yea. anyone with half a brain and that has seen all of the spoiler videos or beaten the game knows that the picture of the guyin the yellow-ish eyes is...XEMNAS. whoever did not know this... I suggest you smack yourself in the face wit some powder, IMMEDIATELY!
Back