• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

HAS ANYONE NOTICED?!

I did watch them, although i thought sora being on the island was just imagination and that he got lost on the way there :p I'm just keen to find out the intricacies of why and how with sora ending up in a seemingly new universe that he might not be able to leave?
  2. B

HAS ANYONE NOTICED?!

These characters all had special connections through the heart so that makes sense, and some were derived from the other. But my burning question is what connection is there between verum and riku? We already saw him looking over riku with a kind of anguished look on his face, and the clothes...
  3. B

HAS ANYONE NOTICED?!

So, i was researching the ending scenes of KH3 and i thought that VERUM REX looks a lot like riku... And then it hit me, he's wearing rikus clothes! At least the same gloves and the same pants with the checkered pattern at the knees. Couldn't quite get a good look at what top he was wearing, but...
Back