• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Happy 21st! This game is old enough to drink!

I was going to celebrate it at the subreddit, but after finding out they drove a quadriplegic teen to…not being active ever again…yea…no. On a lighter note, I’m raising a glass to this. Hopefully more news to come for this game soon.
  2. I

Film ► Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Live Action Adaptation

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/22/entertainment/rachel-zegler-snow-white/index.html Uh...so, yeah... we finally have an actress for the very first princess. Make of that what you will... If there's already another Snow White thread, just merge it. I won't comment on the obvious elephant in...
  3. I

Small but curious questions in the established canon

It would be more accurate to say this were some sort of "mysteries" thread but I feel that word is incompatible considering the series is a fantasy; just that there are a lot of curious questions. It's mostly self-rambling when I'm not preoccupied with real life matters or other fictional works...
  4. I

Vision Protection

Let’s be real. You game, I game, we all game. We’re all in a video game forum and facing the screen right now. I had laser surgery around nine to ten years ago and until now my vision is 20:15. However, since these are an investment and I probably won’t do a laser touch up until I’m like forty...
  5. I

Hi, sort of new but not really, so I'm re-introducing.

Hi, I've been here for a few weeks already, but it never occurred to me to make an introduction thread. It's probably because I had a different account here since, I dunno, 2007-2008 but I forgot the password for it. Anywho, I'm Idreamaboutcats, and I dream about cats. Hurray! Nice to meetcha!
Back