• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chie

When are we expecting news?

It also isn't how it works. People are just saying this.
  2. Chie

If they announce "game's coming out next month" and show almost no trailers and spoil nothing then everything is perfect for me
  3. Chie

There was planned to be another Chrono game after Cross, and Kato has spoken a lot about the ideas for it; it does continue on directly from some stuff mentioned in Cross' ending. I am the only person besides Kato who cares about this but it is a thing.
  4. Chie

I mean if he was teasing a new game that would be the first anyone's heard about a new game, so people would have only just started "waiting". KH is a constantly continuing story and DQ is an age-old institution but Drakengard/NieR is a weird anomaly of a thing, I wouldn't necessarily expect a...
  5. Chie

Yeah I would not compare Drakenier to any of this, we shouldn't even expect that series to be getting new games all the time in the first place. DQ12 and KH4 were actually, like, announced and then nothing.
  6. Chie

I know it's unrealistic, and said as much, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be better. Also, theoretically people would be buying the older hardware to play the older games; clearly there is a demand to buy older games, otherwise people wouldn't be asking for remasters of them all the time and...
  7. Chie

The point of art preservation is to preserve the art as it originally was created or as close as possible. An HD version of Kingdom Hearts that changes the aspect ratio of every single frame of the game, replaces many models and audio tracks, and adds new content like the Leaf Bracer is not...
  8. Chie

It was a flippant post that I didn't necessarily want to derail the thread with, but to be clear, commercial ports are absolutely not games preservation in almost all cases (the exception being, say, something like G-Mode Archives). It's just creating a different product that will also need...
  9. Chie

I think no games should be ported or remade and devs should make new games :^)
  10. Chie

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

It's still an effective long cash grab if it gets at least a small handful of whales. But yeah this really kinda sucks lol.
  11. Chie

Neither? There wasn't at any point a drought "until DDD", the post-2 full games (Days -> BBS -> re:Coded -> DDD) were yearly releases. Any news pales in comparison to a full RPG every year lol
  12. Chie

Monthly reminder that that's never been a rule before this very modern, very late-capitalist era (and still probably isn't an actual 'rule'). I hope people know that by now but I feel the need to point it out when it's presented as an objective reason why they "can't" talk about kh4 at all for...
  13. Chie

They're probably not supposed to, but the behind the scenes on all of this seems like it must be a total mess for things to take as long as they do, so it probably does affect something somewhere in the process. Esp. now that Genshin Impact opened the horrible door to "you can put...
  14. Chie

Hiiiii What r your thoughts on Zexion?

Zexion/Ienzo has like, insane character ramifications that could go either way (him being really fucked up OR him being the victim of some really fucked up stuff OR both...?) depending on what in-universe info is accurate. But considering his portrayal in KH3 I don't think that will ever go...
  15. Chie

The director seeking out those two himself makes me less scared that Verum Rex/KH4 got fucked over. But it wouldn't surprise me if that did happen, because the industry sucks.
  16. Chie

One of the characters in that trailer is just palette swapped Shoko from Neo TWEWY...
  17. Chie

This is the most bizarre thing on top of how bizarre the entire Verum Rex plot has been thus far already
  18. Chie

Kingdom Hearts + Crossovers: Playing/Viewing Order

But the FF games definitely couldn'tve taken place in this universe for so many other reasons besides Aerith's presence or lack thereof. If you want to make a list of materials referenced in KH, which is in fact potentially useful and interesting, you should focus it on "these are the works...
Back