• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

It's been 84 years...

I think you meant 34. I do that same type when I'm trying to type the number 34 (I press the 8 key by mistake). Either way, welcome back! 😃 I never spoke on the forums in 2002, but I did read the post in the forums here. Yeah, the times were so different back then. It's changed a lot! So much...
  2. T

Help Me Get Back My Story! ^_^

Is there a way to know which email address my Oukoku account uses? I didn't put the email address up back then because I wanted to stay safe (I was 14 during that time). If anyone does know, is it gamemaster@yahoo.com? Or is it gamemaster636@yahoo.com? I kind of feel like the email address is...
  3. T

Introducing... KHInsider Light theme !!!!

YO!!!!! This theme! 😃 It's amazing! I am 100% surprised!
  4. T

Should I Set Him Free?

I think you should keep him in the package! Not sure if it could be a valuable collectible some day, but I feel like it makes more since to keep him in the box; 'cause you know you can't play with him anyway. Yep, that's right. Part of adulting means you can't play with the toys you buy! ^_^ lol
  5. T

Yeah! It was something else! ^_^ I remember that I made Sora flirtatious to Kairi! I can't believe I stopped witting the thing! I regret leaving it incomplete. . .
  6. T

Another way? Awesome! I don't care how long it take! I'm willing to wait!! Which way is that? 'Cause I'll do it! ^_^
  7. T

Aww. . . It's gone? :cry: What a shame. . . I tried to see if Archive.org had it; but I couldn't find any thing. what a shame. . . let me know if you ever think of another way. Thanks anyway. :) But before I stop harassing you (jk, lol 😆), Do you or does anyone else have a data dump (in...
  8. T

Fanfiction ► The Wizard of Castle Oblivion

https://www.khinsider.com/forums/index.php?threads/help-me-get-back-my-story-_.223212/ I Wrote this story a Looong time ago! I was between 14-15! I need my story back! I wanna read the story I wrote again! ^_^ (See url to understand this post) #TheWizardofCastleOblivion
  9. T

Hi! Back I 2007 (When I was 14-15 years old), I wrote a Kingdom Hearts Fanfic Called: ~ ^_^ The Wizard of Castle Oblivion ^_^ ~ I posted my fanfic on this site for all to see; but then I became a religious nut and replaced all the chapters I wrote in my posts with a "Deleted for god" post...
Back