• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Union X: The strongest virus

Personally, if nothing else, I think it would make these long stretches between updates more bearable if the disney segments were that well integrated within the main story. But I guess that goes without saying 😅 I really hope that is the case. That being said, King Candy's spiel about viruses...
  2. D

Sora is the MOM? Theory (KH3RM/UXDR Spoilers) Please share your thoughts...

Oh I like where this is going. Wonder too if it could play into the idea that the master essentially "reflects" those around him, like what you described earlier, a mirror. Not gonna lie, I would love for him to be more eldritch in nature, never having a definite form especially after the war...
  3. D

Sora is the MOM? Theory (KH3RM/UXDR Spoilers) Please share your thoughts...

"The truth is what you see with your eyes, not what you hear." Cue flash of light and total silence when MoM tells Xehanort his name. Suddenly the MoM is a personification of Kingdom Hearts idea seems more likely each time I come back to that scene XD Either that or his true name is Fade-in...
Back