• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

so 2 questions....one is a spoiler for days aswell

alright first question, why does venitas look like sora? they wern't merged yet, so why does he take on the apperence of sora? and second question, in days, when xion turns into ven for like a second, whats up with that? i heard an explanation that xion was made from ven or something, but the...
  2. H

secret ending....seriously....?

what kind of a secret ending is that? yay they ventus and sora merged and was like happy happy joy joy, but that didn't tell us ANYTHING about whats coming in the future >_<, i mean that is the secret video right? i beat it on proud mode, so i didnt get anything else....so thats kinda a...
  3. H

2 things about BBS

first thing: HOLY CRAP it is hard to find. i wen't out yesterday to gamestop and our local gamestore and both were sold out. LUCKILY i got the last copy left at a kmart. 2nd: iv'e only played for about 2 hours, but its feeling like my favorite KH game, but oh my god is it hard on proud mode...
  4. H

soo a few things i didn't get(spoilers)

anyway, first of all what was with the popsicle stick that said "WINNER" on it? what was the point? was it like saying he was a WINNER for having axel as a friend or something? and my other question is...uhhhhh xion going insane at the end? were the developers just out of idea's or, more likely...
  5. H

is 358/2 days worth getting?

does it have any real relevance to sora's story? or is it sorta like, "yeah here's what happend to roxas but it doesnt matter at all"
  6. H

KH 3D=KH3?

well idk if this has been said, or even if its valid(i havent really read up whats going on with KH3 or what KH3D is about, but i remember reading a post here that said that it was confirmed there was going to be a KH3, annnyyyway could KH3D possibly be kingdom hearts 3? i mean if it wasn't i...
  7. H

weridest theory ever....

alrighty here it is: xion is riku's nobody. ok do we know for SURE xion is a girl? i mean riku somewhat looks like a girl with his long hair. as for the heartless part: when riku started using the dark powers he could have every well turned into a heartless. then when when ansem was defeated he...
  8. H

is jesse macartinie comming back for 362/2 days( i can never remember the title....)

his voice just sorta fits roxas.....so has he said if he's comming back for the U.S ver of 36(2?)/2 days
  9. H

A upcomming spoof....

hey everybody im here to share with you the opening for my friends and mine spoof that we are working, i know its really roughly eddited but were working on it ;) YouTube - preview of upcomming KH2 spoof anyway people tell us what you think so far :p were tryin to film and get this all...
  10. H

how many of you are gonna be sad when KH3 comes out?

KH3 will probably be the last KH game....so i know imna be a lil bit sad theres never gonna be another kh game :( on a side note: do u think kairi's gonna fight in kh3?
  11. H

ummm riku wasent in half of those places?

so i played the GBA ver. beat the sora side but then i lost it and never beat the riku side:cry: so now im playing it on re:com and i gotta ask....when was riku in wonderland,Olympus Colosseum,atlantaica , or halloween town? i dont remember him being in any of those in the first game so how can...
  12. H

why the heck cant i find a green card >:(

ive been fighting heartless for the past half an hour on destiny islands trying to fine ONE green card to open a door :23: why the heck am i only getting red and blue cards? even in rulete rooms i only get to choose between red and blue....is there any special trick to getting them or should i...
  13. H

tell me what you think of my mysic video

i haven't made very many videos(if you look at my videos) so plz give you your feedback on it, so tell me what you think :) YouTube - sora and kairi-please be mine thx
  14. H

how many ppl think a KH MMO would be awsome

if you could like design your own keyblade and get all the keyblade powers, get to summon disney charters, is it just me or does it seem like it would work really well?
  15. H

can someone size this picture up to 1024 X 768?

hey i really want this picture as my backround as my desktop but when i set it as my backround it comes out all pixally, i dont really know anything about picture edditing so can someone please resize this image for me and post it on photobucket or something for me to download? thx...
  16. H

need some suggestions

me and my friennd are working for a kh spoof that we are working on over the summmer. anyway we are trying to put the 7 wonders of twilight town. me and my friends cant figure out what to do for the wonders. so any suggestions?
  17. H

here's a thought

i know its sorta out there....i mean REALLY out there but what if ven is achully roxas? i mean maybe sora was turned into a heartless when he was very young? of coruse he was returned to being human. that would clear up why ven looks like roxas. as to when sora was turned into a heartless in the...
  18. H

help!

ok i have waited for 3 days to get a responce to this in the KH com help forum but i really want to move forward in the game anyway im on the lsat door in sora's story for days but i cannot get a blue=1 card. does anyone have a suggestion on how to get it?
  19. H

i cant get the dang blue=2 card!

i cant get the dang blue=1 card! im on the last dang door is sora's story of COM. i have just been fighting random heartless for days and still havent found it! what is the best world for finding this card?
  20. H

need a suggestion for a video edditing program

im making a KH2 spoof( 13 more days till we start to film :) ) anyway i need to know a edditing program so i cna edit in a bar like they have in the real game that tells you what u have to do before a fight. ya know that little bar t
Back