• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sanramen

The lifeboat and kairi

Yeah you actually maybe on to something, would be alright if I used your theory in a video?(with credit of course).
  2. Sanramen

The lifeboat and kairi

Does anyone have any ideas as to why xehanort has a lifeboat and is using it on kairi? Like is there a third function for these machines we don’t know about or did xehanort use it to send kairi away to destiny islands?
  3. Sanramen

News ► Master Odin is confirmed as Xehanort's Master in Kingdom Hearts Dark Road

Hey so if everyone else in this group is somehow related to Norse mythology does that mean there is some unknown connection that xehanort and eraqus may have to Norse mythology as well?
  4. Sanramen

Yozora cutscene song

Does anyone know who composed the song that plays when sora and yozora are talking in final world? Or the name of the song for that matter?
  5. Sanramen

Making a khux theory video need some music

Thanks for the suggestions
  6. Sanramen

Making a khux theory video need some music

I'm looking for some good fast paced music for a video I’m making just so you know I’m already using some of marluxia’s battle music the video is only 7 minutes long I’m just looking for a song to close out the video. If you guys could help me that’d great, thanks in advance.
Back