• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

KH2 Glitches!

Well, I've never encountered a glitch before in KH 1, COM, or 2. Although, there is someone on Youtube that posted a glitch that may happen when you fight Sephiroth in KH2. What happens is you're fighting him and suddenly he runs into a wall and stops in mid-air. You can run around him and...
  2. R

Special song downloadable~

Thank you, Xaldin! Hah! Take that, whoever it was that quoted me and said "do you people not read?"! *sticks tongue out*
  3. R

a pic of Zexions Weapon!

Sorry to say this, but I've seen this picture before, and the artist that posted it up said that she/he only designed the weapon. He/she was not related to Square in anyway except for being a fan and only designed the weapon for fun.
  4. R

Who is girlier???? spoiller lol

Re: Who is girlier???? Heh, from tons of fanart I've seen on the net, one picture actually said this about Marluxia and Vexen: Marluxia=gay Vexen=gender confused I actually think Vexen is more girlier. That's what 60% of the Kingdom Hearts Fan Population though of when we first saw screen...
Back