• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Raiton Kensei

Help/Support ► Apollo Space Challenge (Vote for me)

I'm pretty sure I'm posting this in the right place since I'm asking for you guys' to support me. I would like to ask for any of you to click the link below and vote for me please. It would be sort of cool to win a trip into space while being sponsored by Axe. Thank you in advance to anyone...
  2. Raiton Kensei

Fanfiction ► Bioware Dragon Age Fanfic Competition

Thought some people here may be interested. Bioware is having a short story competition with prizes! The rules are as follows (from the Bioware forums): "We’re pleased to announce a Dragon Age Creative Writing Challenge to celebrate the launch of lead writer David Gaider’s book Dragon Age...
  3. Raiton Kensei

NEW Zodiac Signs Calender replaces the new one!

As the title says, starting today there is a new Zodiac sign with 13 signs instead of 12. It only affects children born after today, for everyone else, your Zodiac stays the same. For example I'm a Virgo but according to the new calender I'm a Leo but because I was born before today I'm still a...
  4. Raiton Kensei

Fanfiction ► Naruto Fanfic Character Creation

As the title says you can create your own character to be included in my Naruto fanfic/manga that I am currently writing/drawing. I thought it would be a good idea to have the creative minds of KHI to help in my character creation. Although I have alot of characters created myself, I still need...
  5. Raiton Kensei

The Lottery (Sign Up/OOC)

The Lottery is a game of luck. A way of making your chases of making it big greater but for most it just leaves them in the same place they began. But this lottery is different. You don’t want to play this lottery. Like normal lotteries there is only ONE winner. Only one person can win the grand...
  6. Raiton Kensei

Mayan Calender WRONG!!!!

For those that believed that the world was gonna end in 2012 (I didnt), Im sure youll be happy to know that scientist have found out that they were off by some years.....about 50 or more. The bad thing is...they dont how to decipher it basically, according to the Mayan calender, the world was...
  7. Raiton Kensei

Fast & Furious: Fast Five

The series gets a 5th installment that is to be released some time in 2011. It takes place after Tokyo Drift (since the 2009 film took place between 2 Fast 2 Furious and Tokyo Drift) and stars all the titles main characters in the film. Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson, Lucas Black, and...
  8. Raiton Kensei

Last Man Standing

Here is the rule: 1. Last person to post in this thread is the winner!
  9. Raiton Kensei

Otakon 2010

Otakon is an anime convention in Baltimore, Maryland where anime freaks and geeks and authors gather for three days out of the year to look at people's costumes, anime movies, take part in game contests, buy collectibles or random stuff, and basically enjoy the life of anime. I'm going this...
  10. Raiton Kensei

Power and Pride (A Naruto RP)

Power & Pride ~~~A Clan is a haven in a heartless world.....if your clan is gone, then you will fall into the darkness of the world.~~~ Plot: Power, the ability or capacity to perform or act effectively. Pride, a sense of one's own proper dignity, value, or respect. These two things are...
  11. Raiton Kensei

Moon's Water has 3 Flavors!?

Moon's Water Comes in Three Flavors, Scientists Say - Yahoo! News So not only does the moon have some form of water.....but it could have 3 different flavors. Just wanted to hear other's thoughts about it.
  12. Raiton Kensei

The Loyal (ideas)

Not sure if this should be here or in creative writing (because it relates to a fanfiction) but I didnt feel like asking. Here's the deal. I'm writing an original fanfiction (which will be a game further down the road cause i'm working towards a graphic designer and want to publish my own games...
  13. Raiton Kensei

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Plot The only one of the series I liked was the very first one. After that the other sequels werent that good and now that this one will be in 3-D I doubt that it will be good either. I think the 3-D killed its chances of being good.
  14. Raiton Kensei

2 New Princesses of Hearts (Disney Princess)

So Disney is adding 2 new characters to the Walt Disney List of Princesses from two new movies coming out in late 2009 and 2010. Princess Tiana ( Princess and the Frog ) & Rapunzel (Rapunzel) So by adding these two to the list of princess what do you think their chances of being...
  15. Raiton Kensei

Fable 3

The next installment of the Fable game series, which is said to be released sometime in 2010 (more than likely the holidays) Fable III begins approximately five decades after the events of Fable II. The game will follow the story of the son or daughter of the Hero of Bowerstone as they help...
  16. Raiton Kensei

Final Fantasy 13: Reign of the fal'Cie (RP)

Thirteen centuries ago, a fal'Cie, preternatural being formed by the crystal residing inside it, created a floating, utopian city in the atmosphere of a planet known as Pulse. The fal'Cie willed that the city be completely isolated from the crude and brutal wilderness below, and commissioned...
  17. Raiton Kensei

Final Fantasy 13: Reign of the fal'Cie (OOC & Sing-Up Thread)

Final Fantasy 13: Reign of the fal’Cie Prolouge Thirteen centuries ago, a fal'Cie, preternatural being formed by the crystal residing inside it, created a floating, utopian city in the atmosphere of a planet known as Pulse. The fal'Cie willed that the city be completely isolated from the...
  18. Raiton Kensei

FF13 RP Idea (Not actual RP YET)

There was a RP about FF Versus 13 some time ago that went really well although it was never finished. So I decided to create a RP about the original FF13. Most of my RP start off good but are never finished which could be because I travel alot and dont be on as much sometimes or the people just...
  19. Raiton Kensei

Battle Royale

I didn't see a thread about this manga so I'm making one. It's a really good manga and it was made into a movie in Japan a while back. Here's what it's basically about. "The Program" is game where the producers kidnap a class of middle school students, where they are picked to compete in...
  20. Raiton Kensei

Otakon '09'

Do anyone here plan on going this year? It's next week 17-19. I plan on going. This'll be my first time going and I wanted to hear from anyone that's gone before about how it was. Is it worth the money to go? From what I hear it's alot of fun and you get to see alot of people Cosplay which is...
Back