• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. GARYXWISARD

Ending the Debate- Xion vs Roxas vs Sora in Who Would Win

My rank - Sora - Roxas - Xion Roxas and Xion are the shared forms/entity that is Sora (his memories, knowledge of skills,..). He is simply them together (as a whole), the 'original'. However they were Sora and themselves (having Soars knowledge along with their own being and skills that...
  2. GARYXWISARD

Ending The Debate - Aqua vs Terra vs Ventus on Who Would Win in a Match

My rank in order - Terra - Ventus >/= Aqua Terra has the most endurance and strength from all of them. In the Mark of Mastery, he was not given rank of master because the darkness that got revealed during the exam (all of it could've been avoided if Eraqus gave the master rank and trained...
  3. GARYXWISARD

Re Mind Explained

7 Fragments - Future Sora goes to the past and travels heart to heart to reach Kairi - When the heartless tide strikes Kairi Namine is separated and goes to other peoples heart (Soras, where future Sora is in) She explains how she got there, that she will return to Kairi when shes safe...
  4. GARYXWISARD

Kingdom Hearts Story Explained

This is me venting out my understanding of KH. The beginning - Master of Masters (MOM) spreads panic among the Fortellers in hopes to cause the Keyblade War - Luxu is MOM apprentice - Ava creates the Dandelion group with its leaders (including Marluxia & Larxenes sombodies and Ventus...
  5. GARYXWISARD

Explanation for Ventus and Marluxia

My explanation for how Ventus from Union X (keyblade war) is the same in the present (BBS ->KHIII) is that the dandelions were sent in the unchained realm or some sort of sleep realm, (basically somewhere where time works different like the realm of darkness or DDD) and eventually in someway...
Back