• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ohimematcha

How do you like your Coffee?

Do you drink coffee? Why or why not? Yes at work to stay awake and because it's the break time with my colleagues, I like talking with them and pretending I'm an adult too because I drink coffee (that's a joke, I just like sharing the moment with them). How did you get started drinking coffee...
  2. ohimematcha

What's your dominant hand

Wow I'm so happy to meet someone like me. I can't say what I am because I use both but for different things. Writing will be left, but when my hand starts to feel numb I rest it using my right a little, drawing with pencil is left but ink is with right hand. The worst was when we played ping...
  3. ohimematcha

Music ► What are you listening to?

Yubikiri - Demons
  4. ohimematcha

KH Shower Thoughts

When Sora comes to a new world Donald and Goofy forbid him to tell he's from another world but nobody wonders why he knows litteraly nothing about how everything work and they have to explain everything as if he was a newborn.
  5. ohimematcha

What character(s) would you like to see playable?

I would also love to play Axel. I don't really know but doing a game, or a side game, with some characters together instead of separate path like Dream Drop Distance or Birth by Sleep and you can choose which character of the group you want to play. I know it can't happen but I'd love to play...
  6. ohimematcha

What is Your Favorite Game Character?

I don't think we can consider all the moogles as a character but if it is then the moogle. Also Axel/Lea from kingdom hearts. And A2 from Nier Automata
  7. ohimematcha

What are you reading?

Currently I'm reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Already read it years ago in my native language but now I'm giving it a try in the original version
  8. ohimematcha

Just some sort of introduction

Hey guys I haven't been on a forum since ages but I remember that we used to introduce each others so here is a little about me. I'm a french girl so as you can guess english is not my native language, I apologize in advance for any kind of mistakes I can make. I love dogs, taking walks in...
Back