• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

The Arrested Development Fan Club

Okay, so it's not a very well known show but those who do know it probably agree that Arrested Development is one of the best television shows ever created. So since I love it so much I decided to create this little club to bring together all the fans of the show so we can talk about how much we...
  2. K

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath Index of Chapters Chapter 1: Eluded Bliss and Intertwined Dreams Page 2 Chapter 2: Scattered Messages and Reoccuring Nightmares Page 6 Chapter 3: With the Dawn of Redeeming Grace Page 14
  3. K

I'm Back!

Hey everyone! It's been a long long time that I've been away from the forums but I decided I missed this too much to forget about it. Some of you may know or remember me from a sort of popular fanfiction I wrote called "Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath". I just wanted to post this thread so that in...
  4. K

The Ultima Weapon

okay so ive been playing like all day and collecting all of the needed materials needed for the ultima weapon. but there is one problem...i need one more orachelem+ (sorry if i mispelled) which would be the 7th one. i know that to get the seventh one you need to collect atleast one of every item...
  5. K

Getting to level 99

okay so i read a post that someone had made saying that there are two ways you can get to level 99..first is the long way by defeating many heartless and leveling up...but theres also a second way that has something to do with pride rock..or atleast i think thats what i read...but i was just...
  6. K

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

It had been five years since Sora's first journey had begun and the three years of the War of the Keyblades was over. Many had died but not in vain, for after the long years of fighting they were the victors. The heartless were gone and thus Sora's journey home began. Sora leaned his head back...
  7. K

Kairi or Namine

looks like a love triangle is about to form....even though namine didnt particularly show intrest in sora there still seemed to be something there..and did anyone notice how sora made a promise to namine to see her again that was very similar to the one he made kairi? its just a little theory...
  8. K

Kingdom Hearts 3

wow im soo excited theres gonna be another one i cant wait until both games come out.....itll probably be forever until it does though seeing as how its taken 4 years to release kingdom hearts 2.....but for anyone whos seen that secret ending video at the end of kh2 ....do you guys have any...
  9. K

Kairi and Sora in KH2

hey does anyone know if theres any actual proof that kairi and sora are in love? i mean i know its really really obvious in the games and everything but i was just wondering if theres an interview with anyone from square enix that actually admits to it.....well if youve seen anything just post...
  10. K

Kingdom Hearts II

AHHH i saw the opening scene for kingdom hearts 2 and it looks sooooo good...ugh i cant wait for it any longer!! i want it NOW!! :mad: ...does anone know the EXACT release date for the U.S. b/c ive heard like a million dates...anyways for anyone who hasnt seen the opening sequence for the game...
Back