• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

Okayyyy... moving on.. Anyways, sorry for the lack of update guys. I've been really busy with school and stuff so I haven't had a lot of time to spend on the forums, a new chapter is coming sometime soon hopefully!
  2. K

Thanks so much ozymandius! I'm glad you like it! I'll be posting chapter 4 in the coming weeks!
  3. K

Okay, I realize this. You've made yourself clear numerous times that you don't think this fic is the greatest. I'm all for giving opinions, but it is completely useless for either of you to continue arguing. I'd be interested to see your reaction if I went and posted on your fan fiction is...
  4. K

You're sorry yet you continue to drag out the argument.. Seriously, how would you like it if someone was mucking up your fan fiction thread with a pointless fight? This is what private messages are for.. This is entirely juvenile, I'll be glad when monkeybutt logs on and deletes all that...
  5. K

Wow guys.. I'm dissapointed in both of you. Destiny_Seeker I realize that you're trying to stand up for the fic and I appreciate that, but I would have expected the two of you too not blow up on eachother like that , especially as to go as personal as saying what you just said. And acien12...
  6. K

Thanks everyone!! ^^ You guys make it all worth it! And I've officially started to work on chapter 4 ..But uhh I probably shouldn't make any promises as to when it will be up lol
  7. K

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you all liked it!^^ Yeah ShadowKnight, I'll let you know next time I post. I'm working on chapter 4 now so I'll keep you guys updated on when I'm close to finishing!
  8. K

Yep, you're right Haku I've been extremely busy! But you're in luck ShadowKnight because the new chap is out- now! Oh yeah and if anyone has missed the first two chapters for some reason I've made an index for the fic in the first post on page one. Anyways, I'm so sorry for the long wait...
  9. K

Ah, I'm so sorry guys! I haven't left don't worry nelo ^^ I've been out of town for a few days so I haven't had a chance to post here, but I know I'm in major need of an update so I'm going to get on that right now!
  10. K

It's TheMuffinMan, I know he's infamous around here for being kind of a jerk and he definitely lived up to that. I think he just likes picking on a lot of people who he assumes are inferior to him just because he has mod priveleges and he knows that they can't defend themselves since he'll...
  11. K

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

She's right Sammii! I'd say we have about the same amount, but who's even counting lol. This fic would rock even if it only had two fans! Okay, I don't know if that made any sense, but whatever :D
  12. K

Aw, thanks Sam :D The only problem is that it's a..coughmodcough.. :thumbdown: But it's okay for now, I've just learned to ignore them Oh yeah and chapter 3 will be up some time tomorrow guys! EDIT: And I would officially like to thank GamerGirl for the beautiful sig and avy!
  13. K

Okay, I read it and it was AWESOME! And, you DO have a lot of fans Sam! This is basically the only fic I'm religiously dedicated to reading xD
  14. K

Thanks Sam! I'll go read it right now! And I'll be waiting as patiently as I can for the whole thing! <3
  15. K

Have I missed a chapter while I was away?! :O :Looks through thread frantically:
  16. K

Kaptain Kool!! Wow, I can't believe it! It's been WAY too long and, I'm so happy to see you again! Actually nelo I changed my mind again. I think I'm going to stay! xD Anyways chapter 3 should be up soon, I'm getting really excited about all the KH hype so I think it's about time I stop...
  17. K

It's great to have you back SoraBhk_Dude! =) And if I do decide to move the fan fic, I will most definitely post the link here Yunie! But, I still haven't really decided if I want to move it or not.. Anyways, I know I've been slacking off chapter 3 for almost a month now, but I promise I'll...
  18. K

Did miss something =0? Have people's chapters gone missing? Anyways, I'm sorry to say it, but I don't think I'm going to be posting my chapters here for the time being. I think that instead I'm going to post them on fanfiction.net or the kh2.co.uk forums instead. I've just gotten sick of a...
  19. K

That's awesome, it's so good to meet you Key_of_Hearts! =) Sorry I've been a no-show you guys, I swear I'm posting the 3rd chap! I know I've been SO bad at keeping promises, but last night when I was going to post the chapter finally, the internet on my computer wouldn't load so I'm having to...
  20. K

Fanfiction ► when nothin else mattered

Snow is completely right. Follow her advice and you'll be on your way to a successful fan fiction. Your story might eventually turn into something great, so keep at it! =)
Back