• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

About the Fenrir keyblade...

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Fenrir doesn't look like the other keyblades? All the others look, somewhat, like traditional keys (with a fat body, a long neck, and something hanging at the end). Fenrir, on the other hand, looks more like a car key (fat body and long neck with...
  2. O

Zero hour is upon us...

Well this is it people. It's almost the zero hour. Tommorrow is D-Day. What has everyone done to prep for this? Me? I've replayed KH1 and CoM, put up a KH2 background on my desktop, I've read as much about KH2 as possible, and I've annoyed the hell out of my girlfriend for the past two...
  3. O

KH2 Limited Edition Question

I reserved my copy of KH2 at a local Gamestop the other day and the clerk asked me if I would also like to reserve a copy of the strategy guide or LE guide. I asked if there was a LE version of the game as well, but was told there wasn't. Is it just me or does this strike anyone else as weird...
Back