• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Cartoon/TV ► WandaVision

Personally, I like the weekly format in some instances, because I can speculate with other people about what will happen in next week's episode without avoiding being spoiled and also because I'm not always going to be able to just drop what I'm doing to binge watch the entire season of a new...
  2. R

What songs do you want to see in Melody of Memory?

I'm late to this thread, but honestly, I'd like to see as much music as Shimomura could possibly fit into this game! But as for what I absolutely want the most in there, I just want more combat music, character themes, and boss music than anything else. I know there will be a ton of Disney world...
  3. R

Pixar villains in Future KH games?

I honestly agree 100% with what you're saying. Honestly, I was kinda disappointed that Randall wasn't a boss, especially when characters that were not really "fighters", like the ones you listed above were turned into bosses in previous KH games. I hope that in the future more Pixar villains are...
  4. R

On what Console will you buy Melody of Memory?

I'm definitely getting it on PS4, because that is the main console I play on and also because of trophies and to have it as part of my KH collection. But, I'll probably end up getting it on my switch at some point, because portability and because it is the first KH game on switch, so I'm curious...
  5. R

Xions heart is trapped!

Yeah, that's what I thought. They definitely could have done a better job explaining that, in my opinion.
Back