• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheGreatGuardian

Unpopular opinions!

While I appreciate the good intention behind your arguments & acknowledge that you make some good points, you'll be getting an equal broadside right back to you. Still, I'll try to respectfully disagree. There's a fine line between between regular shipping(like I said, simply thinking the...
  2. TheGreatGuardian

Unpopular opinions!

Yeah. Considering how detailed & developed the battle technique has become, it's simply hard to find villains anymore who can put up a fight.
  3. TheGreatGuardian

Design a KH boss battle

Tamatoa(Moana/Vaina) Party members: Moana. Maui joins in the middle of the battle, after being able to retrieve his hook. Setting: His cavern in Lalotai, where he resides. His shell & claws take no damage, legs also close to zero. His head and lower body are the weak points. The ground has 4...
  4. TheGreatGuardian

Design a KH boss battle

Really? After all this time, no one thought about Tamatoa? Heck, I'll do it!
  5. TheGreatGuardian

Kingdom Hearts characters in Hogwarts houses

That's exactly what makes this such a fun topic😁Even when there's only 4 options, almost all the houses have at least something similar. And like many people in real life, most of the characters have more than one side. Much depends on the situation they're in at each time, or the people around...
  6. TheGreatGuardian

That's an interesting perspective about Eraqus :unsure: Indeed, he & Aqua both have many of the heroic traits from Gryffindor. But when he decided to destroy Ventus, in my books it was a measured decision: He was putting aside his emotions, and followed logic. He obviously did feel grief for...
  7. TheGreatGuardian

Romance in a series about friendship

You kinda repeated the same points several times there(which I do myself here and there) but they're still valid. Even when I played the very first games as a 9-year-old, my friends and I all saw the mutual attraction between Sora & Kairi. Their romance is based on friendship; they know each...
  8. TheGreatGuardian

Definitely agree when it comes to Riku. Typical Slytherins have many traits of a hero. Though he has grown a lot and learned to regret his mistakes, the beginning of his story still tells a lot about what's underneath the surface. Reminding Elsa from Frozen, Riku has a high sense of...
  9. TheGreatGuardian

I agree with you about 97%. I love it how you look past the stereotype that all the main heroes have to be Gryffindor. Hufflepuffs, for example, posses almost an equal amount of heroic traits, only replacing fair amount of courage with patience. Roxas is bit of mystery for me as well. He's...
  10. TheGreatGuardian

For starters: Ventus = Gryffindor Doesn't come as a surprise. Ventus is passionate boy with pure heart and will to be a hero. Occasionally his energy makes him come a cross a bit childish, but most of the time his more than capable to back up his words. Aqua = Hufflepuff She is the big...
  11. TheGreatGuardian

I'm simply trying to pass the time during the quarantine. And I was thinking it could create something interesting by bringing the division system of the Harry Potter franchise into the world of Kingdom Hearts. So, if The Sorting Hat would suddenly drop in the head of Sora, Riku, Roxas and...
  12. TheGreatGuardian

When it comes to actual bonds between them, I think it's all nicely build in the very first games. Sora's & Riku's bromance/rivalry is nicely brought up ever since the intro in Destiny Islands. Just like the fact that it's so easy for Sora & Kairi to be with each other, cause they're almost...
  13. TheGreatGuardian

Good point. Though I liked the scene where Kairi and Sora are sharing the paopu fruit, while Riku's being comfortable with the past version of himself. For me, it stands for 2 classic ways to be content in life: either you're lucky enough to find your soulmate who embraces all of your good...
  14. TheGreatGuardian

I get that. After seeing what kind of underachievement Arendelle was in Kingdom Hearts 3, due to Disney being so overprotective with their money maker franchise, I've started to think the same. A bit aside from the subject, but I think the feeling is similar.
  15. TheGreatGuardian

As I mentioned recently in other thread, I'm not a fan of Soriku at all. But I don't consider homophobia. With those personalities, I could see a workable couple happening. But when people try to state that SoraxRiku is secretly canon, that's a red flag for me. Cause the scenes that fanatic...
  16. TheGreatGuardian

Unpopular opinions!

I'm not 100% sure how if this belongs here but: I personally think every Soriku-shipper should take a long walk on a short pier, so they could wash some sense into their heads. I know I'm talking about a difficult subject. But I don't mind if some fans simply think Sora's & Riku's personalities...
  17. TheGreatGuardian

Favorite character up until now and why?

Definitely. His struggle of finding the light at the end of a really long tunnel. He's the kind of character who I think is easy to feel as an actual, living person.
  18. TheGreatGuardian

Favorite character up until now and why?

Sora has been on the lead most of my life, due to his selflessness, strong humor, child-like authenticity & (most important) loyalty to what he is. But Riku's well-built character arc has allowed him to catch up. Tartatus, Veevee, Absent and ESPECIALLY Wallflower3582 already put it together real...
  19. TheGreatGuardian

Sorry for drawing you back. You can just skip all of this if you've had enough. But hey, isn't the real purpose of these threads to learning to understand the new points of view? ;) So it's more than fine to stand up for what you believe in. In Dwarf Woodland and Enchanted Domionion Ven does the...
  20. TheGreatGuardian

Granted, it's exaggerated how much Terra was played, when he actually learned to be more suspicious on his journey. But being 100% oblivious to the actual main villain until it was too late makes makes all of that even more ironic. Including the fact that almost very time he encounters one of...
Back