• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. welken

I said it once, I’ll say it again

god i fucking hate this forum. i'm done
  2. welken

Maybe it's just me, but I find bullying someone over their opinions (with a moderator endorsing such comments, no less) to be far more toxic than someone venting their disappointments about a franchise we ALL know deserves better care.
  3. welken

I would like to play Days on a tv, though I'd appreciate a thorough edit. Not that I'd want any dialogue cut, but some of those missions... and status effects... there are just a lot of ways the experience could be enhanced. I did love fiddling around with the gear grid, though. I also wouldn't...
  4. welken

Final Fantasy XVI

I'm sure the game will be fun. But damn I want a HD 3D FF in Yoshitaka Amano's style! Yes with the faces like that and everything. Can you imagine a more fabulous Final Fantasy than one that looks like a living, breathing Amano painting? Nothing wrong with the realistic take, and I love a...
  5. welken

KH Shower Thoughts

There are so many Disney dogs. They need to do something in KH with all the dogs. Dog District, with a Cat Corner. If Sora were to turn into a dog, there should be lots of chewable surfaces and objects and Heartless bunnies and buses to chase. Finding the Dalmatians again would be cute if you...
  6. welken

Would you buy the compilations again on next-gen

KH1&2 are big comfort games for me, so I can't say I wouldn't buy them again if I end up getting a PS5, if there were some improvements. Especially if they included the Japanese voices (and other languages too) and the original color palettes for the Heartless, plus anything else they felt like...
  7. welken

Hopes for kh4 or next kh game?

I'm open to whatever they're doing with the Sora and Riku in Tokyo game. I'm keeping my expectations down, but at least Riku will be playable. But what I'd like to see in the series beyond that, in KH4 or whatever.... I'd like it if keyblade transformations functioned less like form change/link...
  8. welken

Will the Shibuya/DDD2 game not be on the PS4?

I feel like the game hinted in the KH3 secret movie (and ReMind secret episode) will be on PS4 as well as PS5. And I see no reason to believe Kairi would be playable over Sora! It's gonna be a Sora and Riku game, just like the secret movie depicted. Kairi gets to narrate the rhythm game. edit...
  9. welken

Singing in kingdom hearts?

My idea of an ideal Kingdom Hearts game does indeed feature at least a couple original songs. Utada writing all the songs would be amazing, and she could even voice a character who sings in both the Japanese and English versions of the game. If not her, getting Alan Menken to contribute would be...
  10. welken

Who Should Get New Outfits In Phase 2?

I would like it if every character wore a new outfit in each new game. New adventure, new day, new clothes. Especially if they're gonna throw around horseradish like Phase 2 and sagas, even if it's just in press. I'd like to see Maleficent in some original fashion too. Maybe Cruella can design...
  11. welken

Poll: Best Sora design

Halloween Sora looks the coolest, but I voted for the classic design. It blends goofy cartoon and anime, and has a fun silhouette with bursts of shape that looks great with the huge keyblade. There's a nice mix of the primary colors with white (sleeves) and black (soles) that's tells you a...
  12. welken

Unpopular Xehanort opinion

While Christopher Lloyd has an undeniably iconic voice, and Hauer had a certain elegance to his reading, Nimoy was by far my favorite Xehanort. Like Billy Zane, he was just perfect. You could feel his intelligence and whimsy in the texture of his voice. One of the best English performances in...
  13. welken

News ► Rumour: A World Based on Frozen 2 Reportedly Considered for Kingdom Hearts 4

Wasn't there imagery found in the files of KH3 (or ReMind?) that appeared to be elemental symbols. That would line right up with F2's elemental spirits, which were sorely underused. Elsa catching the salamander was my favorite part, and then he never got to do anything! Except be very cute. He'd...
  14. welken

News ► Nintendo Enthusiast: No plans for Switch ports for Kingdom Hearts games, other Nomura games possible

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they released KH1 and KH2 (with or even without Re:Chain and BBS) as standalone Switch titles like they're doing with Devil May Cry. Except with KH, they'll charge $60 for each! Cynical as that may sound, they deserve the prestige upon introduction to Nintendo...
  15. welken

News ► Rumour: A World Based on Frozen 2 Reportedly Considered for Kingdom Hearts 4

At least it will be a pretty forest. And I love that little salamander. Though I don't know what makes anyone (who's familiar with the series) think we're going into KH4 before Sora & Riku at the Reaper Games Tokyo 2022.
  16. welken

News ► GameInformer interviews Hazama, Suzui, and Nomura about Melody of Memory

The main character's relevant to a part of the plot? Who but Kairi could warrant such a clarification. It's a shame there are no remixes. KH has always had a stamp of house music since opening with the Simple & Clean PlanitB mix, and now there's Skrillex. It would've been a good opportunity to...
  17. welken

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Riku/Sora is all that matters to me, really. They're just... bros being dudes... the eternal struggle of passion between rivals... the bondage of men... I love this kind of romance. I also favor Riku getting what he wants, and I think Sora's his favorite. I don't mind the ambiguity myself. I...
  18. welken

Chance of KH1/2 Remake?

A high-ambition alternate worldline reboot-sequel that reinterprets and remixes the first game, then goes beyond that, and tells a complete epic saga in one standalone title, is probably my dream KH game. As things stand now. KH3 broke the story worse than BBS did (and BBS broke it worse than...
  19. welken

The Actual Hardest DISNEY Bosses?

I don't think any of the villains have given Sora much of a hard time. But I feel like Ursula, in the story of KH, is really powerful. In terms of grand ambition, which is what really counts, she's the only one that I'd think could approach Maleficent. She worked some weird magic, reviving...
  20. welken

Are Lea and Isa a canon couple

I get a romantic impression from Lea and Isa's relationship, but it's imbalanced and probably not meant to be, even in a more sensual worldline. The dynamic reminds me of any BL/yaoi villain plot. Axel is the passionate seme to Roxas's confused uke, and Saix is the bitter controlling ex-flame...
Back