• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

I loved that part, too. It was with the indirect help of MoM (the setup of everything), but I loved it when one single random child managed to lock up four (i originally I thought five, cus i thought there was really a darkness inside player) major - weaker, but stilm dangerous - threats to the...
  2. T

Would be a way, although I see it more the case for Strelitzia and Kairi. Why? Plot and drama reasons. Imagine Lauriam and Elrena finding out that their Nobodies essentially bullied the nobody of his sister reincarnation. Tbh, I don't want to see other cases like Players popping up left and...
  3. T

I guess I should have rewatched the moment, but I thought Mickey was only released after the last fight there was finished. Although I guess it's more logically that he reappeared after Luxords defeat.
  4. T

That was one of my first thoughts after learning about the whole unreality thing, although I did lean more towards the idea, that the KH world is the true unreality, while Quadratum and its world is meant to be reality (well as much as reality can be in a game series with magic and such stuff)...
  5. T

And I hope they execute it in a not-cheap way. I'm already seeing it going kinda like: Lauriam/Elrena appear before heroes (Namine included) -> heroes don't trust (afterall Sora isnt with them, the only witness of their last words), Namine is scared -> some villain appears -> they help to defeat...
  6. T

And the more I think about it, the more it would explain what changed between Larxenes and Marluxias destruction in CoM and 3. It is only an idea at this point, but the biggest difference might be that in some kind of form Ephemer was present in the KH3 final. Ven and players...
  7. T

For sure, it is a thing about perspective, but I didn't eben thought about it being meant as a threat and Brain waking up later was for me a proof of it, that Luxu really wanted to help him. The first thing which I noticed there was that their surroundings fitted their symbols or motiv as...
  8. T

(SPOILERS) Union X: The World's End

Lets add Darkness into the mix (if Ava isnt already cooperating with it) and think about two things Xemnas has said. First his question in KH2 why they (Sora and Co.) are so afraid of the Darkness. Second him knowing about Marluxia, Demyx and Luxords connections to the old times. Surely the...
  9. T

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

For my part I dont want to buy it on EGS, because I prefer having everything under one roof. I can't do this for every case, but try to do so. Also, atleast for teh beginning - later than that I dont know - the EGS was supposed to be not safe and lacking functions. Until now I never was...
  10. T

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confrontation

Reading all this stuff about Xehanort being also possessed by one of the Darkness beings reminded me about somehting in MoM (the game)
  11. T

Spoilers ► Post-MOM Theories

(tbh I'm not sure if spoiler are necessary in this thread) The question arises in this case, if that truth comes out, how they would deal with that, because there is hardly a way to go back from that. I guess Sora optimism could relay some of that damage, but that doesnt hold true for...
  12. T

Not sure if you meant it included in the power of waking parts, but technically, so it seems, you can also change the world by abusing that power. So technically three. 1. Connection + Final World + Power of waking = the method the traveler has the most control over, since he/she can prepare...
  13. T

Thinking about it, the Foretellers, don't they have underneath their masks the faces of familiar characters? It was once shown here (not this thread, somewhere in the KH3 part I think), through some assets if I'm remembering correctly. Since one of them had the face of Ansem SoD it was debunked...
  14. T

Already had that thought in the other thread and yes, that can very easily happen. Duplicates are easily imaginable both because its basically an AU and Nomura is the writer. But more than that, the world/ the other reality itself could have completly new rules to concepts we already know...
  15. T

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

So similar how it was in KH1, but more extreme? The villains had still their own story from the movies (or atleast it was similar), but only after KH1 it became more of a retelling. Wouldn't mind it. But when it's already about another reality, an alternative universe so to say, I do wonder...
  16. T

I dont have an idea if it was already mentioned as an idea in the other thread (tried to read through it, but to much pages), but what I could imagine would be a
  17. T

News ► Anime Expo Lite announced, features official TWEWY artwork for the event

Yeah, thats what I meant. Personally I don't know much about the MCU either, but atleast the concept and I think a game series has the potential to become the base of something like that - if Square wants it and if they even could with Disneys involvement. I didn't thought about Scala in this...
  18. T

News ► Anime Expo Lite announced, features official TWEWY artwork for the event

So you wanna say SE tries to create it's own MCU or is atleast starting it? I mean with KH we have connected Final Fantasy, TWEWY and if it's becoming it's own game (which I think has good chance of happening), Verum Rex as Square Enix franchises. Something from Kingdom Hearts in a Final...
  19. T

(SPOILERS) Union X: Siblings

As strange as it sounds, I see it as still possible that Lauriam was actually the one who killed Strelitzia, after having seen his dream. It hints at that something was going to happen/ has happened to his sister. But I don't think it was Lauriam of this time, it was more Lauriam from the...
  20. T

(SPOILERS) Union X: Siblings

One thing that just came to my mind, Strelitzia isn't the first person we saw with a white robe. In BBS there was also Ven at the very beginning, after Xehanort was done with him. Not sure if that's going to mean anything serious or of the rope. Is it something for the dead/ supposed to be dead...
Back